1. 우리는 은銀용액 Colloidal Silver 또는 금 金용액 Colloidal Gold을 의약품이라 주장하지 않습니다. 이곳에서는 나노 은 (AgNPs) 및 나노 금(AuNPs)입자와 이온의 효능과 작용에 대해 연구 조사하고 정보를 제공합니다.
    은용액이나 금용액을 건강 목적으로 사용하는 경우 사용자는 충분한 지식과 이해를 바탕으로 자신의 책임을 주장할 수 있어야 합니다.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 이 곳에서 인용되거나 연결된 문서 및 정보는 특별한 명시가 없는 한 공개와 무료로 사용이 가능하다는 관례에 따르며, 해당 문서 및 정보의 배포자가 저작권을 주장하는 범위에 따라 저작 및 소유권은 해당 권리자에게 있습니다. 이 곳에 공개된 다른 문서는 우리 사이트에 등록된 것임을 명시하는 것을 전제로 수정하지 않고 배포, 저장 등 자유롭게 사용할 수 있습니다.

GAIAN처방 가이안드리아나, Gaiandriana

Discussion in '금Gold 은silver 요법' started by Mind Central, 2014-07-10 04:46.

• by Mind Central, 2014-07-10 04:46 at 4:46 AM
  • Mind Central

Mind Central 내 마음의 주인 Staff Member

PJ 130
    CHAPTER 14
    REC #2 HATONN

THU., JAN. 14, 1993 11:16 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 151

THU.. JAN. 14. 1993

GAIANDRIANA AND MITACHONDRIA
    I honor ones who have worked and served in the past in this presentation of substance--it is, however, imperfect to now and greed has entered into EVERY circumstance to now. He who lives by greed shall perish in greed--therefore, we shall serve God in all instances.

This means not that ALL men will not gain benefit from that which is offered--but NO MAN shall be allowed to divert, take unto himself for grievous use or cause this natural substance to be given into the hands of the Adversary. Therefore, ALL caution and care will be given in ALL instances to make NO CLAIMS other than "support of better physical and emotional states of being" as in "makes you 'feel' better as would balanced nutrition".

I am not at this time, however, interested in offering you a bunch of hoopla on "nutrition". I KNOW what the body needs to balance its cellular reproduction and recreation to its original blueprint (DNA/RNA mapping). This Gaiandriana IS the catalyst which gives the varied "instructions" to each individual structure.

I do not practice medicine, law, nutrition or any other so-called "professional" career activity. We do not deal in any type of produced drugs or chemicals as presented through any pharmaceutical development or offering. We do not claim "cures" or any form of induced "healing". At any rate, man "heals" self--supplements, be they natural, chemical or impacting in any manner--are only tools to assist in such "healing".

I do need to point out clearly, that the "mind" is in ALL instances the "directive" order-giver. This means that the physician or teacher can lead, teach, hope and pray--but the individual "mind" will do the work or it won't get done. Therefore, I suggest that with all substances and supplements that any individual utilizes that the mind give the instructions to the remainder of the vehicle. In other words, just as adding various solutions to your gas tank in your car--the various weighted liquids will go to various places of work--i.e., cleaners to the carburetor, gas to the combustion chambers, lubrication to this or that, etc.

Gaiandriana changes and integrates with any and all cells and becomes the perfection of THAT particular cell. The Gaiandriana will actually take the shape suitable for structuring or recreating the cellular "whole". The introduced cells will immediately go to wherever there is malfunction or mutation--just as does the proper cells of the immune system. I have no intention of giving you scientific breakdown on this paper for if I do, the distraction will cause you to improperly use the supplement. I will, however, share these technical properties as we find time and space--my scribe has neither at present.

We do not wish to longer hold the product awaiting perfection of instructions save to make sure you understand how best to utilize that which you will have. YOU CANNOT OVERDOSE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE--HOWEVER, there is enough natural product which would cause you to not "feel" very well if you gulp down the whole bottle at once. It might even ultimately be better for you to do so but you might find yourself nauseated and wishing you had not done so.

For you who already have what is called "Crystal Life"--you have a good base for "mixing" and therefore can utilize whatever liquid you have remaining. I do suggest, however, that as you begin to use the new product that you start with a bit different regimen. You who feel good and have noted response already--are out ahead. Therefore I suggest you simply continue on with 8-10 drops of BOTH under the tongue as you have been doing. If you are suffering from an assault, such as a "cold" etc., you will want to hit it hard with say, one to two ounces a couple of times in a day. If you take it in juice, say apple, you will neutralize the stomach acids to some extent and that will allow the Gaiandriana to pass in more quantity into the in*testine where it can then rapidly move into the circulatory system.

You who knowingly suffer from viral (and HIV) caused debilitation or active mutation of cells as in malignancies--give your body a break--take as much as you can tolerate without nausea several times a day for the first three days and then taper it. The little friends reproduce themselves to their own perfection so overdose won't help--just waste. To an already compromised system, however, the need is great so treat it likewise.

We get constant responses of "miraculous", "total resolution" of all manners of insults to the body--however, we decline to accept this in such terms--you have only given your body what it needs to create its perfection in working cellular recreation. What, actually, represents good health to you? Is it not "feeling good--or 'fit"?

Remember also that, as the reclamation becomes active, there can be symptoms that you might think "illness" as the radicals and mutated cells are cast off. There are items which will assist you if you want them. There is a natural combination which we CAN offer you and which I have asked to be put on "hold" for we have no intention of being in the healing "business". And, further, we do no advertising through the paper except for those things made available through other entities. We will never offer you any "solutions" without means of obtaining use thereof. To tell you "baby buntings" will cure arthritis and then not tell you where to get "baby buntings" would be insult to your intelligence. I can also promise you in guarantee--that you will always be given, through anything we suggest, that your costs will be below anything on the market and the quality, perfection, or as nearly perfect as hands can make it to be.

We must help in healing one another that we might serve our Father and for THIS cause HE allows our sharing. We also ask that you be as patient as possible as our children take on this massive job of distribution for in the beginning there is no resource for mass "anything". I will leave it to the ones who must bear the work to give instructions as to acquisition.

Now, in addition, our "researcher in charge" is working with me directly--to produce various medium "bases" which will automatically produce "target" Gaiandriana. One will cause immediate awakening of the estrogen producing glands. If you are interested in obtaining specific target gaiandriana product--please inquire. I believe the cost will be minimal and can simply be introduced WITH the "regular" product. It is not necessary except wherein the present structures have ceased to function. Of course, if the structure, say the glands themselves, have been surgically removed--I think you are not ready for full reproduction. That is, of course, up to you! It is imperative at this time, surely, to have at least one blueprinted cell intact even if non-functional in your own system under discussion. Again, we make no claims of any sort other than a better feeling of well-being.

I know that chlorella is available through this resource and, again, it is a whole-life substance which has protein necessary for good muscle stamina and fuels body function. At this time we won't pre-introduce Gaiandriana to the chlorella for there is no need for you who already intake Gaiandriana--it will introduce itself.

However, there are a couple of other things which I would suggest. One, if you wish, is get Gingko. It is massively important to the free use of mitochondria which converts "sugars", etc. I have written about this before and will not bore the audience. I have asked that THAT be also made available to you.

Then, the one that I have on "hold" is a basic anti-oxidant to handle the free-radicals released from the toxins sluffed off. We can make it available if enough of you tell us you want it.

Hydrogen Peroxide is very important but with this NEW Gaiandriana is not nearly as important as before. The new product has a medium base that produces H202. I think, however, that with a compromised body or in the instance of arthritis, Alzheimer's and/or some of the "elderly" symptoms--it is necessary to have larger amounts until symptoms seem improved. Again, that is up to you--we certainly are NOT in competition with any profession. I certainly am not in competition with Chiropractic--because aligning the skeletal structure will enhance all body reclamation.

A damaged "nervous system" and injured spinal cord are capable of "repair" or, at the least, improved function if intact at all. All we are doing is offering the body some necessary tools to repair itself at a cellular level.

I have noted, however, on occasion after occasion--those who expect miracles--cause miracles--and you, after all, are THE greatest miracle of Creator. He would never give unto you his perfection and keep from you, forever, the means of maintaining that perfection--BUT NEVER EXPECT HIM TO PERFECT OR RE-PERFECT THAT WHICH IS DEDICATED TO THE SERVICE OF HIS EN*EMY--GOD NOR HOSTS WILL SERVE "SATAN". If your intent be "right" your reclamation will also be "right" for you shall have the balanced state of being which will allow reclamation. If your intent is simply to "heal" enough to continue with your unGodly actions and intent--I think you would probably simply sluff off the cells.

Can this "stuff" be actually "seen" or is it one of those "spiritual gimmicks"? It not only can be microscopically seen in individual cells--as they multiply and program but they can visually be seen growing into cellular "strings", "clumps" and membranes of living form. No, they won't grow up into puppies, toads or chirping pets. They will never be more than individualized programmable "cells"--exactly what they are created to be.

Herein, please, let me sketch a few specifically individualized cells and you can get an idea of various recognizable forms. These can be seen and isolated under a microscope.

I could agree, that the product is so mild in taste, and quite pleasant to bland, that you might be fooled into thinking "Willard Water" or some other inoxious "stuff'. No, it is quite viable and quite prov*able and exceptionally "useable".

Just a side idea: Ladies, take a teaspoon amount and "wash" over your face. Now, take a "liquid" vitamin E solution (not oil and not thickened supplement--just liquid "E" as you will find in a dropper bottle from "Schiff" or a "GNC" store) in the amount of a few drops. Smooth this over the face immediately. You will "not believe" the results in a matter of hours. This same exercise on rashes, stretch marks in pregnancy, etc., will note very pleasing results. USE GOD'S PRODUCTS--EVEN ASPIRIN (A NATURAL SUBSTANCE FROM THE WILLOW BARK). Aspirin used prop*erly relieves pain and regulates the blood viscosity.

Many of you ask for nutrition input. I don't want you all going off the "deep end" on anything. I am not a touter of "meatless" or, any other extreme. Treat your body properly to balance it and the rest will take care of itself, precious ones. Good nutrition is, of course, a fine goal. But, you may find times when you cannot practice that which you desire. Be prepared with that which will give you sus*tained energy and whole-cell access.

We are now growing here, right now, spelt. this is "Triticum Spelta" as separated from "Triticum Sativum" (which is wheat). So, it is a form of wheat but it is the oldest known grain to man. It is not a hybrid so can produce its own seed, etc. It can be gotten easily in health food outlets or ordered.
    I suggest, if you want to give it a try, home-made (or purchased) spelt bread. If you have facility for grinding--get the whole grain and grind it into flour and use as you would any flour of wheat. You can purchase the whole grain flour I'm sure. Tinker with your bread-makers, you who have them, or any way you desire to use--but have the equivalent of at least two large thick slices, or cereal, or whatever grabs you--EVERY DAY. More would be better. Butter that bread with BUTTER! if you have it. You need what is in the natural butter. If you have a hang-up about it--put anything you want on or "nothing". Why? Because spelt has a large supply of cyanogenic glucosides or Nitrilosides, called the "anti-neoplastic Vitamin B17". (Enough said?) This is best utilized "broken down into useable form" in the presence of substances found in "butter".

Also, sprinkle your diet liberally with soup made from RED lentils. If you can't get "red", use "brown"--but what you are wanting is what makes the lentil "red". Isn't all this fun? By the way, CHUBBY is BETTER than SKINNY! It is said that "You can't be too skinny or too wealthy." WRONG!! ON BOTH COUNTS!

IF YOU BALANCE THAT BODY AND BRING THAT "MIND" INTO CONTROL--THE REST WILL TAKE CARE OF ITSELF. IT IS BETTER TO HEAL THAT WHICH CAUSES YOU TO BE UNBALANCED AND THAT MEANS THE OTHER OLD SAY*ING HAS TO BE CONSIDERED: "IT IS NOT WHAT YOU ARE EATING THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM--IT IS WHAT IS EATING YOU"!

Salu

P.S.: THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OTHER THAN NATURAL SUBSTANCES--PROBABLY FOUND IN 99% OF ALL PANTRIES IF YOU KNEW HOW TO USE THEM--AND THEN, THE WONDROUS GIFT OF LIFE ADDED TO THIS AMNIONIC LIQUID. GOD has returned this gift to you for your use in this journey in its proper sequence--HE CAN ALSO TAKETH IT AWAY! The life-forms themselves are as old as "time" itself and it is precious indeed--don't abuse this gift, I petition you. And remember, there is no place for "greed" in the house of the Lord. So be it.

# 기계번역; 수정될 것임.

PJ (130)
    제 14 장
    REC # 2 하톤 HATONN

1월 (목) 14, 1993 오전 11시 16분 6 학년, DAY 151

목 .. 1월 14. 1993

GAIANDRIANA 및 MITACHONDRIA
    나는 물질이 프레젠테이션에서 과거에 근무하고 봉사 한 사람을 존중 - 그것은 지금, 그러나, 불완전과 탐욕은 지금 모든 상황을 체결했다. 탐욕에 의해 살고있는 그는 탐욕의 멸망 - 따라서, 우리는 모든 경우에 하나님을 봉사한다.

하지만 어떤 사람은 기분 전환을 허용 될 수 없다 슬픈 사용하기 위해 자신에게 취하거나이 천연 물질은 사단의 손에 부여 될 수 - 이것은 모든 사람이 제공되는 것과 혜택을 얻을하지 않을 것이다 것을 의미합니다. 따라서, 모든주의 및 관리는 NO "는 균형 잡힌 영양이하는 것처럼 더 '느낄'수 있습니다"와 같이 "되고 더 나은 신체적, 정서적 상태의 지원"이외의 청구 등을 만들기 위해 모든 경우에 받게 될 것입니다.

그러나 나는이 시간에 "영양"에 당신에게 열광의 무리를 제공에 관심이 있습니다. 나는 몸이 원래의 청사진 (DNA / RNA 매핑)에 자사의 세포 재생 및 레크 리 에이션의 균형을 필요로 뭔지 알아. 이 Gaiandriana는 각각의 구조 변화 "지침"을 제공하는 촉매이다.

나는 의학, 법률, 영양 또는 다른 소위 "전문가"직업 활동을 실행하지 않습니다. 우리는 생산 된 의약품 또는 의약품의 개발 또는 제공을 통해 제시된 화학 물질의 모든 종류의 거래를하지 않습니다. 우리는 "치료"또는 유도 "치유"의 형태를 주장하지 않습니다. 어쨌든, 사람이 "치유"자기 - 보충, 그들은 자연의 수, 화학 물질 또는 어떤 방식으로 영향을주지는 - 예 : "치유"에서 지원하는 유일한 도구입니다.

나는 "마음이"모든 경우에 "지침"주문주는 것을 분명하게 지적 할 필요가있다. 이 의사 나 교사,지도 가르치고, 희망과기도를 할 수 있음을 의미합니다 -하지만 각각의 "마음"이 일을 할 것입니다 아니면 수행되지 않습니다. 이 때문에, 모든 물질과 보조제 어떤 개인이 마음이 차량의 나머지 부분에 지침을주는 것을 활용하는 것이 좋습니다. 즉, 당신의 차에있는 당신의 가스 탱크에 다양한 솔루션을 추가하는 등 - 연소실에 기화기, 가스, 이런 저런 윤활에 즉, 청소기, - 다양한 가중 액체 작업의 다양한 장소로 이동합니다 등등

Gaiandriana 변화와 통합하고있는 모든 세포와 특정 세포의 완성됩니다.Gaiandriana 실제로 구조 또는 세포 "전체"를 다시하기에 적합한 형태를 취할 것입니다. 도입 된 세포는 즉시 고장이나 돌연변이가있는 곳으로 이동합니다 - 면역 시스템의 적절한 세포와 마찬가지로. 내가 당신에게 내가 할 경우이 종이에 과학적인 분석을주는 의도가있다,주의 산만은 부적절 보충을 사용하게됩니다. 우리는 시간과 공간을 발견하면 나는, 그러나, 이러한 기술적 인 특성을 공유 할 것입니다 - 내 서기관도 현재 있습니다.

우리는 더 이상 설명의 완벽을 기다리는 제품이 당신이 당신이 할 것을 활용하는 최선의 방법을 이해하기 위해 저장 개최하고자하지 않습니다. 당신은 아래의 모든 상황을 과다 복용 수 없다 - 그러나, 당신은 한 번에 한 병을 삼키다 경우에 당신이 아주 잘 "느낌"하지 야기 충분한 천연 제품이있다. 당신이 이렇게하는 것이도 궁극적으로 더 좋을 수도 있지만, 당신은 당신이 그렇게하지 않았다면 자신이 구역질과 희망을 발견했습니다.

당신을 위해 누가 이미 "크리스탈 생명"이라는 것이이 - 만약 당신이 "혼합"을위한 좋은 기반을 가지고 있고, 따라서 당신이 남아있는 한 어떤 액체 활용할 수 있습니다. 당신이 새로운 제품을 사용하기 시작 당신은 조금 다른식이 요법으로 시작하는, 그러나, 제안 않습니다. 좋은 느낌 이미 응답을 언급 한 당신은 - 아웃 앞서 있습니다. 따라서 나는 당신이 일을 한 것처럼 단순히 혀 아래에 모두 8 ~ 10 방울에 계속 제안합니다. 당신이 등 "감기"등의 폭행을 앓고 있다면, 당신은 하루에, 말과 하드 1~2온스 몇 번을 공격 할 것입니다. 당신이 주스를 가지고가는 경우에, 사과, 당신은 어느 정도 위산을 중화하고 그 Gaiandriana가있는에 더 많은 양을 전달할 수 있도록 말 *이 급속히 순환 시스템으로 이동할 수 있습니다 testine.

고의로 바이러스 (에이즈)으로 고통 당신은 악성 종양과 쇠약 또는 세포의 활성 변이가 발생 - 당신의 몸 휴식을 제공 - 테이퍼 후 처음 세 일 동안 하루에 구역질없이 몇 시간을 허용 할 수있는만큼을 가지고 그. 과다 복용이 도움이되지 않도록 작은 친구는 자신의 완벽에 자신을 재현 - 그냥 낭비.이미 감염된 시스템에, 그러나 필요가 있으므로 마찬가지로 취급 중대하다.

우리는 몸에 모욕의 모든 방식의 "기적", "전체 해상도"의 일정한 반응을 얻을 - 그러나, 우리는 이러한 측면에서이 수용을 거부 - 당신은이 작업에서의 완벽을 만들 필요가 무엇 몸을 준 휴대 휴양. 뭐, 실제로, 당신의 건강을 나타내는? 그것은 "좋은 느낌 - 또는 '적합'되지 않는 이유는 무엇입니까?

매립이 활성화됨에 따라, 당신은 활성 산소와 돌연변이 세포와 같은 "병"이 버림되는 생각의 증상이있을 수있다, 또한 기억하십시오. 당신이 그 (것)들을 원하는 경우에 도움을 줄 것입니다 항목이 있습니다. 우리는 우리가 치유 "사업"에 있다는 생각이 없다은 "보류"에 넣어달라고 요청한를 제공 할 수 자연스러운 조합이있다. 그리고, 또한, 우리는 다른 개체를 통해 사용할 수있는 것들 제외하고 종이를 통해 어떤 광고를하지 않는다. 우리는 당신에게 그 사용을 얻는 수단없이 "솔루션"을 제공하지 않습니다. 당신에게 "아기 플래은"관절염을 치료 한 후 여기서 "아기 플래 카드"를 얻는 방법 당신의 지성을 모욕하는 것입니다 당신을 말하지 않을 것이다. 또한 보증에서 당신을 약속 할 수있다 - 당신은 항상 당신의 비용이 시장에 어떤 및 품질, 완전, 또는 손이 될 수 있도록 수있는 거의 완벽한 아래에있을 것입니다, 우리가 제안 아무것도를 통해 제공됩니다.

우리는 하나 우리는 우리의 아버지 역할을 생각하고 서로를 치유하는 데 도움이 있어야하고이 원인을 그는 우리의 공유를 할 수 있습니다. 우리는 또한 우리의 아이들이 대량 "무엇"에 대한 자료가없는 시작에 대한 분포의이 거대한 작업에 걸릴 것처럼 가능한 한 환자로 될 것을 부탁드립니다. 나는 인수에 대해 지침을 제공하는 일을 부담해야하는 것들에 떠날 것이다.

자동으로 "대상"Gaiandriana를 만들어 다양한 매체 "기지"생산 - 지금,뿐만 아니라, 우리의 "담당 연구원은"직접 저와 함께 노력하고 있습니다. 하나는 에스트로겐 생산 분비의 즉각적인 각성의 원인이됩니다. 특정 대상 gaiandriana 제품을 얻기에 관심이 있다면 - 문의하시기 바랍니다. 나는 비용이 최소화 될 것으로 판단하고 단순히 "일반"제품에 도입 될 수있다. 지금의 구조는 기능을 정지 한 것을 특징으로 제외 할 필요가 없습니다. 구조, 땀샘 자체 말한다면 물론, 수술로 제거 된 - 당신이 전체 재생을위한 준비가되지 않은 것 같아요. 그것은 당신에게 달려 있습니다, 물론입니다! 이 토론에서 자신의 시스템에서도 작동하지 않는 경우, 적어도 하나의 청사진을 셀은 그대로 가지고 확실하게,이 시간에 필수적입니다. 다시 말하지만, 우리는 복지의 더 나은 느낌이 아닌 다른 종류의 주장을 확인합니다.

나는 클로렐라는이 자원을 통해 사용할 수 있음을 알고, 다시, 좋은 근육 체력과 연료의 신체 기능에 필요한 단백질이 전체의 삶의 물질이다. 당신을 위해 필요 이미 섭취 Gaiandriana이없는이 시점에서 우리는 클로렐라에 Gaiandriana를 미리 소개하지 않습니다 - 그 자체를 소개합니다.

그러나, 나는 제안 다른 몇 가지가있다. 하나는, 당신이 바라는 경우에, 은행 나무를 얻을 수있다. 내가 이것에 대해 전에 쓴 관객을 지루하게하지 않을 것이다 "당"등으로 변환 미토콘드리아의 무료 사용에 대규모 중요합니다. 그는 또한 사용할 수 있도록 요구했다.

그럼, "고정"이 하나의 독소로부터 방출되는 자유 라디칼이 꺼져 sluffed 처리하는 기본 항산화입니다. 충분히 당신은 당신이 그것을 원하는 우리에게 경우에 우리는 그것을 가능하게 할 수 있습니다.

과산화수소는 매우 중요하지만이 새로운 Gaiandriana로 이전과 거의 중요하지 않습니다.새 제품은 H202를 생산하는 중간 기지가 있습니다. 이 증상이 개선 된 것까지 더 많은 양이 필요하다 - 나는 손상된 신체 또는 관절염의 경우에, 알츠하이머 및 / 또는 "노인"증상 중 일부는, 그러나, 생각합니다. 다시 말하지만, 그것은 당신에게 달려 있습니다 - 우리는 확실히 모든 직업과 경쟁을지지 않습니다. 나는 확실히 척추 교정 지압 요법과 경쟁하지 않다 - 골격 구조를 정렬하는 모든 신체 교정을 향상 때문입니다.

손상 "신경계"부상 척수는 "수리"할 수 또는 그대로 모든 경우에 최소한의 개선 기능에있다. 우리가하고있는 모든 세포 수준에서 그 자체를 복구하기 위해 신체 일부 필요한 도구를 제공하고 있습니다.

원인 기적 - - 기적을 기대하는 사람들을 - 나는 행사 후 경우에, 그러나, 언급하고 당신은 결국, 창조주의 가장 큰 기적이다. 그는 당신에게 자신의 완벽을 제공하지 않고, 영원히 당신에게서 그 완벽을 유지하는 방법을 계속 않을 것이다 - 그러나 그가 그의 EN * EMY의 서비스에 전념하고 저것 RE-PERFECT 완벽하거나 기대하지 마십시오 - GOD NOR HOSTS "사탄"이 될 것입니다. 당신이 교정 수 존재의 균형 상태를 가진다을위한 당신의 의도는 "오른쪽"당신의 매립은 "오른쪽"이 될 것입니다 수있는 경우. 의도가 불경건 한 행동과 의도를 계속하기에 충분한 "치유"하는 것이다 경우 - 당신은 아마 단순히 세포를 sluff 것이라고 생각합니다.

이 "물건"은 실제로 "볼"수 또는 그 "영적인 속임수"중 하나입니다 수 있습니까? 그것은 현미경으로 각각의 세포에서 볼 수 있습니다뿐만 아니라 - 그들은 증식 및 프로그램하지만 시각적으로 세포 "문자열", "덩어리"형태를 삶의 막으로 성장 볼 수 있듯이. 아니, 그들은 강아지, 두꺼비 또는 지저귀는 애완 동물로 성장하지 않습니다. 그들은 개별 프로그램 "셀"보다 더하지 않습니다 - 그들은으로 만든 정확히.

여기, 내가 몇 가지 구체적으로 개별화 세포를 스케치 하거든 당신은 다양한 인식 형태의 아이디어를 얻을 수 있고. 이러한 결과 및 현미경으로 단리 할 수있다.

난 당신이 "윌러드 물"또는 다른 inoxious "물건 '. 아니, * 수 매우 실용적이고 아주 prov을하고 생각에 바보가 될 수 있고 제품의 맛에 너무 약한 것을 동의 개성을 확실히 유쾌 수 예외적으로 "쓸모있는".

그냥 옆 아이디어 : 숙녀, 당신의 얼굴에 작은 술의 양 "세탁"을 가지고. 몇 방울의 양 - (당신은 "시프"또는 "GNC"상점에서 적기 병에서 찾을처럼 액체 "E"하지 기름하지 두꺼워 보충) 자, "액체"비타민 E의 솔루션을 . 바로 얼굴이 반반. 당신은 시간 만에 결과를 "믿지 않는"것입니다. 등 발진, 임신 스트레치 마크에이 같은 운동은 매우 만족스러운 결과를주의 할 것이다. 하나님의 제품을 사용 -에도 아스피린 (버드 나무 껍질에서 천연 물질을). 아스피린 * 바르게 고통을 완화하고 혈액의 점도를 조절 소품을 사용했다.

당신의 대부분은 영양 입력을 부탁드립니다. 여러분 모두가 무엇이든의 "막판"떨어져 가고 싶지 않아요. 나는 "고기없는"또는 어떤 다른 극단의 touter 아닙니다. 그것의 균형을 적절하게 몸을 치료하고 나머지는 자체의 소중한 사람들을 돌볼 것입니다. 좋은 영양은 물론, 훌륭한 목표입니다. 당신은 당신이 원하는 어떤 것을 연습 할 수 없을 때, 당신은 시간을 찾을 수 있습니다. 당신에게 지속 * 부여되었습니다 에너지 및 전체 셀 액세스 권한을 부여 할 것을 준비해야합니다.

우리는 지금 철자, 지금, 여기에서 성장하고있다. 이 "Triticum Spelta"(밀이다) "Triticum 티범"분리 같습니다. 그래서, 밀의 한 형태이지만 인간에게 가장 오래된 알려진 곡이다. 그것은 하이브리드되지 않도록 자신의 씨앗, 등 그것은 건강 식품 매장에서 쉽게 입수하거나 주문할 수를 생성 할 수 있습니다.
    당신이 그것을 집에서 만든 (또는 구입)이 빵의 철자 시험을 제공해야 할 경우 나는 제안한다. 당신이 연삭 가공 시설이있는 경우 - 전체 곡물을하고 가루로 갈아 당신이 밀의 밀가루처럼 사용합니다. 당신은 내가 확신 곡물 가루를 구입할 수 있습니다. 당신의 빵 메이커 어설프게, 그, 또는 당신이 사용하고자하는 어떤 방법이 당신 - 그러나 적어도 두 개의 큰 두꺼운 조각, 또는 시리얼, 또는 무엇이든에 해당이 당신을 잡고 - EVERY DAY. 더 나은 것입니다. 버터가 버터와 빵! 당신이 그것을 있다면. 당신은 천연 버터에 무엇을해야합니다. 에 당신이 원하는 무엇이든 또는 "무"를 넣어 - 당신은 그것에 대해 끊기가있는 경우. 왜? 철자가 cyanogenic 배당체 또는 Nitrilosides의 대규모 공급이 있기 때문에, "안티 종양 비타민 B17"를 불렀다. (충분히했다?)이이 최고 "버터"에서 발견 된 물질의 존재 여부에 "사용 가능한 형태로 분해"이용된다.

또한, 빨간색 렌즈 콩으로 만든 수프 자유롭게 당신의 다이어트를 뿌린다. 당신은 "빨강"을 얻을 수없는 경우, "갈색"를 사용합니다 -하지만 당신이하고자하는 것은 렌즈 콩 "빨강"을 만드는 것입니다. 이 모든 재미 아닌가요? 그런데, 통통한 스키니보다 낫다! 그것은 "너무 여위거나 너무 부자가 될 수 없습니다."고합니다 WRONG! 그딴 ON!

당신이 몸의 균형과 컨트롤에 THAT "마음"을 가지고 오면 - 나머지는 자체 처리됩니다. 그것은 당신이 언밸런스되도록 그 다른 OLD SAY * ING가 고려되어야 의미 THAT HEAL하는 것이 좋습니다 : "그것은 당신이 먹는 거하는 것은 당신의 문제가되지 않습니다 - IT 무슨 일이 당신을 먹고있다」입니다!

살루

PS : 거기 천연 물질 이외의 다른 아무것도 절대적으로하지 않습니다 - 당신이 그들을 사용하는 방법을 알았다면 아마 저장실의 99 %에수록이 - 다음, 생명의 놀라운 선물이이 양막 액체에 추가됩니다. 하나님은 적절한 순서로이 여행에서 사용하기 위해 당신이 선물을 돌아왔다 - 그는 또한 IT를지고가는 수 있습니다!생명체 자체가 "시간"자체만큼이나 오래된이며 그것은 참으로 소중합니다 - 그만 남용이 선물, 당신을 청원. 그리고 주님의 집에서 "탐욕"을위한 곳이없는, 기억하십시오. 그래서 수.

Comments

Discussion in '금Gold 은silver 요법' started by Mind Central, 2014-07-10 04:46.

1. Mind Central
    PJ 130
    CHAPTER 15
    REC #2 HATONN

MON., JAN. 25, 1993 11:52 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 162

MON.. JAN. 25. 1993

GAIANDRIANA

In 1986, the J.D. Bernal Peace Library organized a conference on the dangers of biological warfare research. Ritchie Calder said then that among the weapons being stockpiled were some designed to bring about genetic changes. He said the "doomsday bug was under wraps" and that there was "a conspiracy of silence about germ weapons because the implications were so frightening".

He told the British Daily Mirror after his address that "somewhere in the world a germ is being cultured to which we would have no natural resistance and to which there would be no sure defense". [H: Ah so--and therefore there must be something presented which will create its own defense while targeting the very mutated cells introduced. Remember that the HIV virus MUTATES WITH EVERY INDIVIDUAL IT INFECTS--THEREFORE PROVING IT TO BE SELECTIVE IN ITS ABILITY TO CONFORM AS NECESSARY. SO, TO ALTER THAT PATH OF DESTRUCTION YOU HAVE TO INTRODUCE SOMETHING LIKEWISE CAPABLE OF INDIVIDUAL SELECTION WITHIN THE VERY CELLS CONTAINING THE VIRUS AS WELL AS GIVING FULL RESTORATION OF THE VERY IMMUNE SYSTEM AFFECTED. THAT IS WHAT IS OFFERED HERE--GAIANDRIANA--THE VERY STRUCTURE THAT CHANGES ITSSELF INTO THE IDENTICAL PERFECTION OF THE DNA/RNA BLUEPRINT OF EVERY LIVING CELL. IT HAS BEEN RETURNED TO YOU--BY US, THE HOSTS--AND WILL BECOME EVEN MORE PROFICIENT IN ITS SELECTION AS YOU ENTER INTO THAT DAMNABLE "PHOTON BELT" AS IT THRIVES ON THE INVISIBLE HIGHER ULTRA VIOLET FREQUENCIES. Simple? Indeed! But, you aren't going to get it in a hospital ward, chemical house, pharmaceutical house of death drugs, or in the pits of Gay-ville or Lower Somalian food lines. By the way, do you ones realize that almost NONE of the needy villages in Somalia have received any food help AT ALL? What might that tell you about that Somalian operation? Villages have been simply driven by and passed up to get to the media directed towns selected for show and tell.]

GAIANDRIANA

There are other products which support and aid in the workings of Gaiandriana which we shall also make available, but, if you can only have ONE--get the Gaiandriana for it renews the very cellular structure of your own body and then, all the rest can be utilized to perfection.

We are receiving reports daily of ones who have witnessed improved function in everything from Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's, to simple improvement in the feeling of "well-being"--and this in only a couple of days of intake. Miracle? YOU are the miracle! May insight be your guide.

SATURDAY, JANUARY 30, 1993

PRIORITIES

I would remind you ones of MY mission so that you might better understand why our presentations do not always match your own perception of what should be done and in what order to accomplish same.

Ours is to prepare, bring Truth out of the shambles of the tampered-with disinformation and misinformation--in other words, we call it THE WORD.

Next, we must awaken the sleepy-heads who do not see that which has come down upon your globe through powerful, controlling influences in a totally humanistic issue of slavery/master.

We must speak of that which is WRONG, analyze it and then when we see and understand that which has come to be--consider what can be done to counter the rolling blob of would-be freedom and Truth killers.

The enemy must be identified and his modus operandi studied and a defense planned, orchestrated, and instrumented.

Further, it means that to regain individual sovereignty--you MUST start where you CAN DO SO. You must see what can be done at community, county and then state levels of organization of government--THEN, you can bring pressure to bear on the Feds. The government has become totally topsy-turvy and you are now run by the government, not the government by you-the-people. In addition--you are forced to pay for your slavery.

In addition to these insights, we are to point out some changes of natural evolution--i.e., this so-called "Photon Belt" now creeping upon you with very damaging X-rays (for lack of better definition in understanding). Yes, we can and have brought information and structured substance to allow you to do very well in those frequencies of light rays. The same thing will allow cellular good health and enhancement of the living immune system.

I note that Chlorella is listed first in the discussion regarding some recommended "things" to assist you to good health. That is error in placement for it would indicate its priority of importance--it is NOT first in importance--it might well be last. It is a natural algae and could be substituted out with other algae forms. ANYTHING with Gaiandriana (this is not just a trade-name) is FIRST and LAST in importance. If you had nothing other than this one substance you could do nicely.

Our staff, in an effort to "underplay" the significance of the offering to keep clear of regulators--are not ever going to give you more than a smattering of its importance. I am now, however, writing on the subject and shall continue to give you a full explanation of what it is and how it works. I have given explicit and very technical details to the researchers so that testing and perfection of product can be accomplished. Phenomenal claims are pouring in from ones who suffer the debilitations of a myriad of malfunctions from Diabetes, Carcinomas, etc., to head-colds. I am happy to share the results but I remind EVERYONE--Man cures self and anything utilized by Man is simply a tool. It is simply a giving of the substances "missing" which accomplishes the ability to reclaim a measure of good health. If you go forth and claim "miracle cure"--you will be in gross error for you will simply make sure you DO NOT HAVE IT FOR YOUR USE.

GAIANDRIANA

These improvements in health and well-being are nice--but the thing we need attended is that allowance of the cellular structure as is to be able to speed up its frequency levels to more nearly match the rays pouring in upon you--that is what is made possible with gaiandriana--a living cellular structure which duplicates any DNA blueprint in every and all living cells. Instead of mutations when attacked by something or other such as a virus--the cells are able to destroy the virus because of the capabilities naturally of a strong immune system. These little friends match an individual's cellular DNA according to body location and individual. The cells can cross cellular walls and reach the invading virus, etc. It acts just the opposite of what could be exampled as the HIV virus which mutates to every individual attacked. The invading virus, for instance, is a "foreign" influence and must be discarded or devoured--the gaiandriana perfects the cells and does the foreign body removal--just as do the normally operating immune system cells. EVERY "disease" is caused by "foreign" invasion and/or MALFUNCTION. This can occur at any time from conception to day of death of the body. If genes are damaged then some cells will not produce and reproduce. If this occurs in formation of a fetus--obviously you have malformations. Nothing is apt to help that which is not formed--but anything formed and caused to malfunction by foreign body intake--can be given proper recovery of itself. This will not, however, be true of some heavy metal poisons, radiation death of cells, etc. However, it can allow restructuring and recovery of all DAMAGED cellular structure. This will assist in all sorts of a myriad of incapacitations.

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 3,, 1991
    RESPONSE TO INQUIRIES ON T-CELLS
    GINGKO

Before we close out these updates, let us consider Gaiandriana and T-Cell count improvement. We have many responses that utilizing the Gaiandriana is giving almost immediate response in numbers of T-Cells--but with the lowering of amount of intake the count will not maintain itself and falls off. This will not happen if utilized with at least 3 tablets of Gingko per day. There is a direct and immediate response to the addition of the Gingko in this arena. Ones are finding the best results come from four ounces of Gaiandriana liquid in a day followed by daily intake of one ounce per day for the following 12 days. During this two weeks period also intake 3 Gingko tablets per day. After this two weeks (13 days actually) continue with 8-10 drops of Gaiandriana under the tongue for about three minutes AND continue the 3 daily Gingko. If the T-Cell drops--do another run-through of the 4-1-1 etc. To maintain the level of T-cell improvement this is the best approach. After a while it will balance itself out if other impacts are not present. It takes a while for the body to improve and reverse its functions.

Many are claiming miraculous results--please do not do this for if there are "miracles" happening--YOU are the miracle. You are simply restructuring and normalizing the normally functioning original cellular structure of your body.

As to your inquiries regarding the use of Gaiandriana in "Valley Fever", I would suggest the same regimen as above for you need a good immune system in any event. A specific target Gaiandriana "little friend" is being targeted for study--but a healthy immune system is the goal to achieve at any point. Valley Fever is a fungus, Coccidioides immitis (a cocci). Cocci are more vulnerable to destruction by our little "Pacman" gophers than are the viruses because there are no cell walls to resist passage of a countering element.

What is happening with these newly discovered and hybridized agents of disease is that they overwhelm the immune system and actually have no known countering agent (antibiotic). It is always the concomitant "disease" process which kills in AIDS--not the little lazy HIV virus. "Cure" should not be in ANY medical or even natural healing practice or even self-healing practice. ONLY THE BODY/MIND CAN HEAL OR CURE OF SELF--everything else is only a tool. Further, it has to be established that the tools do not damage as well. In the instance of Gaiandrianas--they are fully natural little cellular forms which are simply specific use tools. This does not mean they cannot be used for many jobs (i.e., a hammer or pliers) but there can be specialized pliers for different tasks--as example. If our offering makes you feel better and seems to enhance your well-being, the pleasure is ours. God bless and keep you in HIS hands for it is from HIS HANDS that these things come forth for your blessing.

Take this from the computer and we will effort to get on with more writing for the ending of this week may require that you be elsewhere most of the time.

THURSDAY. FEBRUARY 4. 1993,

VALLEY FEVER

What do I suggest? GAIANDRIANA! There is no known "cure" for Valley Fever! If your immune system is debilitated--Valley Fever will run to epdemic proportion SOON. Why? Because like other "harboring" diseases--once in the body--ALWAYS IN THE BODY--JUST WAITING! If you people don't get that IMMUNE SYSTEM working properly--you will not make it as they dump one thing after another on you. Remember those soldiers coming back from the "Desert Storm"? Chelas, you are in constant jeopardy from these hidden death-dealers. I have no right nor wish to pound upon you blind lambs--but you are going to need to do something or you are going to perish, it appears, at the hands of the would-be KINGS.

CHAPARRAL & AQUAGIA

Please, you nice herb-users--Chaparral is now removed from the "quantity" health food outlets and herbal stores. What does this tell you? THAT IT IS DAMNED EFFICIENT AS A HEALTH RESTORATIVE. ONE BY ONE "THEY" DEPRIVE YOU OF THAT WHICH YOU MUST HAVE TO SURVIVE IN A DELIBERATELY SICKENED WORLD.

There is irony herein, however--for Chaparral is simply a name meaning a "thicket of small low-growing shrubs". What the point is, is to get the Creosote bush (Larrea tridentata of the caltrop family of Mexico and the Colorado desert) away from you. Now, if you live in this area affected with Valley Fever you will note that it is thriving near the desert areas--which is overgrown with creosote bushes! Use your heads, chelas, and save your lives! Should you rush out there and start grazing on these bushes? I wouldn't suggest it because you can make yourselves very, very sick by such unintelligent use--of anything. But, you CAN find ways of helping your own health--so investigate those ways. I DO suggest you help yourselves with a little gaiandriana and mitochondria (Aquagaia). It is better to have a healthy immune system which can handle these invaders than all the "treatment" and proclaimed "cures" in the world. So be it.

FRIDAY, APRIL 16, 1993

GAIANDRIANA

We will be, very shortly, offering more "in-depth" information regarding Gaiandriana as we have had it available long enough to get the next bombardment of response and inquiries from you readers. We find that many are taking too much, others not enough--others simply do not follow directions. In all instances, we must remember, that there are two types of, say, "cancer" cells and causatives--artificial (or "constructed") and "natural". The "natural" bothers are things such as caffeine in coffee, etc. The "constructed" and worse are the additives of "constructed caffeine-like substance", say, in the cola beverages. Gaiandriana allows immediate attack of your immune system against the "naturals" (especially if not overwhelmed by great intake) but it is all but impossible for a "natural" substance to break-up and dissolve the causative agent when "man-made" through genetic/DNA manipulation of the invader--IF THE RECIPIENT CONTINUES TO ABUSE BY CONTINUED INTAKE OF THE DAMAGING AGENTS, I.E., OVERUSE OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES (SURPRISING AS IT MAY SEEM, EVEN THOUGH ALCOHOL IS DAMAGING IN ITS OWN RIGHT) IT IS THE "ADDITIVES" WHICH CAUSE THE MUTATION OF CELLS, TOBACCO ADDITIVES, ETC. Further, please note--that if you use Mogu (Mugu) tea--do NOT overdo it. If you drink it like you would a juice or a drink of water--you defeat the work of the Gaiandriana as it will move directly to take up residency and fuel supply from the ingested tea which is often it's very living foundation. Why work on "aliens" if you keep abundantly supplied in your favorite life-fuel? Also, MANY THINGS cannot well be adapted in conjunction and either negate the other or simply are not compatible.

We find, especially ones with HIV are so eager to get better that they are swamping their bodies with everything and while they are "feeling" better are not showing sufficient increase in the immune cells. The researchers are going to take the whole of this week to work on variations to increase the Gaiandriana per unit, reducing the solution's "fuel" supply to cause better intervention of the cells as they move into the body. You must understand that as this passes through the stomach--30 to 50% of the cells are killed. To help avoid such massive loss--a bit of apple juice is suggested but most ones forget to use it. Also you must remember that many "patients" continue to take medications which are chemically damaging to the cellular structure as it efforts to move within its own DNA structured cells.

I can equate this somewhat to a sperm efforting to get past all the birth control devices to fertilize an ovum. I told you not to EXPECT miracles--YOU ARE THE MIRACLE and it requires your own cooperation. If you continue to abuse and insult the body you are working not only for the disease invaders--but the disease enhancing additives in your intake. Ones who have been pronounced "terminal" are showing massive return of good health but also show willingness to balance their intakes of "body debilitating" substances. We will ask our Doctor to draw up a listing of harmful substances. If you can't give up your "addictions" then begin to "taper off" and as you feel better the nagging addiction CAN come under control. It will mean you will have to invest in greater intake amounts (of the correct items), not just at random "overtake" anything. Also, if you are showing no, or poor, results--change your intake methods to hit very hard with under the tongue amounts four to five times a day--leaving the liquid under the tongue for at least 3 minutes. If you are working with a child or animal of whom you can't require this--use many times a day under the tongue and it will take up into the bloodstream.

WED. SEPTEMBER 1, 1993

GAIANDRIANA AND SPELT-BREAD

So, what has Dharma been doing that she couldn't trip through and over the keyboard? We have been perfecting the Gaiandriana and that which needs go WITH IT for full-bore offering. I spoke of it at length on this past Sunday so will not be repeating here. We will be writing about IT and also that which is suggested you do along with the Gaia-drianas and drias. We have waited for ones of your place to meet our needs and offered to meet theirs--but we only get more conflict and discrediting. We are not interested in "saving" anything but will offer God's gifts to anyone who desires to share in HIS work and journey. We are going to offer to do so in convenience and pricing which will be less than anything you can purchase anywhere.

A MAJOR part of my suggested "program" is SPELTA BREAD. Spelta is a grain all of its own unique being. It is the best fiber resource, has large amounts of B-17 (anti-carcinoma)--it is the grain GOD gave to the planet as "manna" when you were put upon it.

The Spelta is more mildly flavorful than wheat and even ones allergic to wheat will have no allergy to Spelt. It is, however, VERY EXPENSIVE for it was all but removed from the market. We will arrange to find a conduit and keep you informed. We are finding that, in general, the cost is upwards of a dollar per pound--even in large batches for the most part. This means that in some health-food resource stores it is $2.50 a pound and up.

Our people need another job like the proverbial hole-in-the-head but we see no other way to make this available to you. We can consider packaging in smaller than the usual amount of 25 (min) pounds of the flour. As we grow and harvest from our own fields we can grind it and offer it for less but, with Mr. Green's antics this year, we lost most of the harvest quantity. We are indebted beyond measure to the Millers, who made an irrigation system available albeit almost too late to salvage the fields. Don't worry about keeping "track", people--GOD KEEPS GOOD RECORDS!

In addition to the above, the PLAN is to offer a good bread-making machine at below cost of even the discount markets--direct from a manufacturer. It looks like perhaps the best turbo machine may come in at well under $200 (it sells for $300). This is NOT set yet--I am only mentioning it for you who diligently effort to follow necessary instructions.

I have had Dharma into the Gaiandriana preparation but also standardizing a recipe which can be utilized in any machine or, at the least, TWO varieties (the round and the square leaders on the market). It is difficult for whole-grain Spelt is harder to deal with than is whole-grain wheat. The loaves will be "heavier" but after dozens of loaves of bread she has developed one that appears to package into individual machine-ready ingredients for a large loaf of just around, or just under, two pounds. To get better "rising" we are of necessity adding a bit of bread flour from wheat so all should keep that in mind when ordering the pre-packaged ingredients. We have not been able to establish costs for the product because we haven't reached a stabilized recipe.

By the way, the ones who have served you so well up to now, Kathy, Diane, Jack and on and on, are willing to run the extra load of accounting and ferreting out the machines and will offer them on a "time" payoff arrangement if possible and it appears to be possible. Of course, you will be able to utilize the ingredients by hand as well so don't get up-tight about it. Also, you can get Spelt flour and make cookies, muffins, biscuits or any flour product. This other is simply for convenience and FOR MY PURPOSES--FOR I PREFER YOU HAVE BREAD WHICH YOU CAN SLICE AND THEN TOAST. In the toasting comes a release of the substances which make the grain so incredibly good in the first place--AND THEN, BUTTER IT. I said BUTTER, not margarine. There is a substance in BUTTER which allows utilization of the important substances and allows the body full utilization--no other oil has it.

As we get closer to being able to offer the full-range regime and do the labor (for we have to "nursery" the drianas and other mandatory life-forms and it takes TIME for full growing cycles) we have no facilities and even though there are willing hands to help, we remain limited by ability to get "quantity" and the preparation of thousands of packages by hand is an overwhelming prospect for these already overextended people. Your patience will be appreciated and we know that you will be gracious and understanding as always. We are hopefully looking forward to early or mid October to begin.

Do NOT concern that the product you have will be outdated--it won't--it will be the same as utilized for "maintenance". I believe, especially for you CONTACT subscribers, there is a special offer which is being set up in some manner. It will henceforth PAY ones to subscribe because there will be ongoing discounts, to ones who do so, on everything which is accepted by the CONTACT to back publicly--the JOURNALS also.

We will keep you informed as we move along here.

SAT.. SEPTEMBER 4. 1993

SPELT

Please, readers, understand that this is NOT Dharma's only task--writing for me or my compatriots--I have her actually putting together the life substance resource of Gaiandriana that you might have that which WE know to be necessary and correct for all purposes of good health. Someone has to do the actual measuring and testing and she is NOT a chemist or scientist any more than she is an author. She must also perfect the required product of SPELTA (Triticum spelta) and not Triticum aestivum or (T. sativum) which is the grain of what you call WHEAT. This is done so that YOU will be able to utilize the product in some measure of success since the grain seems to be highly "hidden" (because it is a most wondrous product sent to you from God). It is the most delicate of flavor, surpassing wheat in its flavor and unmatched in its health-positive perfection.

She is working to perfect right proportions for what I demand as well as a product that you can utilize in your bread machines, by hand (in your oven), or in other cooking. "We" are "there" with the bread loaves--it is just the final product testing daily and the problems of packaging which confronts her now and, here, she has help so it should move right along. We have a typical "team" in working here--she takes credit for the "good" baking and causes "me" to look bad with the "hockey pucks"! Ah, a ghost gets no respect! Worse yet--there have been lots more "hockey pucks" than soft, fine loaves of manna. She plans to offer you some other recipes as the flour becomes more available. It is very expensive to purchase--WHEN YOU CAN GET IT--and must be utilized as "whole" grain product to be suitable.

PJ 130
    CHAPTER 16
    REC #1 CERES ATONN

APRIL 27, 1993
    HYDROGEN PEROXIDE: USE FOR PURIFICATION OF "STUFF"
    NECESSARY INSTRUCTIONS: GAIANDRIANA
    AND OTHER "PRODUCTS"

As we sit to pen this information I am at a loss as to how to keep you from thinking me idiot-material. However, you who already have past information, say, regarding Hydrogen Peroxide and its antiseptic-antibiotic properties, please be patient while we offer information to those who have not received same. Further, Summer is upon you and such as Gaiandriana and the Mo-Gu starters and-or tea need updated care instructions.

We have gotten back from ONE who said he had the "stuff" tested and found a few bacteria, a virus or two and some E. Coli in the test-run. If it were the Gaiandriana I question that result very, very much. It is important for you to know that in the culture medium utilized there is a combination of items which CREATE AND PRODUCE HYDROGEN PEROXIDE in the Gaiandriana transformation. This will purify the liquid. This does not mean that you cannot contaminate the bottle in some manner. However, since intake decreases, usually, let us consider the "setting" bottle, etc. Of course it is recommended that you store the larger quantity in refrigeration facilities.

HOWEVER, if you have no refrigeration facilities, etc. Place the equivalent of 10 drops of food-grade (35%) hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) in a small quantity (approximately an ounce) of water (to first dilute the H2O2) and then add this diluted H2O2 to the 32-ounce Gaiandriana or Aquagaia bottle. Remember to scale down the number of H2O2 drops utilized for the smaller 16-ounce and 8-ounce product bottles. The Gaiandriana or Aquagaia will continue to thrive and the unwanted bacteria and-or any virus will be destroyed and then actually removed by ingestion by the Gaiandriana or Aquagaia activity.

The "tea" (Mo-Gu) is a very different matter. You are making a very sweet growing medium for the membrane and in addition you are growing it in a warm condition (necessary) and further you are setting it for a couple of weeks or so, give or take a bit. What do I suggest? Well, I suggest that probably you won't want to ship much "tea" during the hot months because of lack of refrigeration in route. But, you CAN purify the water used in making the tea with the general rule-of-thumb water-purification formula of 7-10 drops of 35% food-grade H2O2 per gallon of water-which will additionally help enhance the membrane growth.

Then, later on, as you process or "harvest" the finished Mo-Gu tea product, and store it in the refrigerator, add another 7 to 10 drops (say, for a gallon storage container of Mo-Gu, with scaled down number of drops for smaller storage containers) of the 35% food-grade H2O2. Again, first dilute the H2O2 in some water before adding to the Mo-Gu. You will not taste it and neither will it hamper the value.

I always suggest, in adding any 35% food-grade H2O2 to anything, that it be DILUTED FIRST. Just as you must NEVER drop concentrated anything into the mouth (for it would damage living cellular structures), neither do you dump it full-strength into living culture medium. Dilute it in a bit (say, an ounce) of water first and STIR rapidly whatever it is you are dumping the diluted H2O2 into for purification purposes. Naturally, if just purifying a gallon of water, there is no need for active stirring, though a little closed-container agitation (a few shakes) won't hurt.

GETTING "SLIMED"

Another question: What about that slimy goo in the bottom of the bottle of Gaiandriana or Aquagaia if left out of refrigeration? GOOD GOO! I suggest you now go get some FOOD-PROCESSED ALOE VERA LIQUID. Take a half cup or so of it (some of it is even orange or lemon-lime flavored, etc.) and dump in the "goo" and last portion of a Gaiandriana or Aquagaia bottle. Or, strain the "goo" out of its original bottle and place it into the new aloe vera "home". Leave set for a couple of days and you will have a concentrated batch of Gaiandriana or Aquagaia product which will be an addition to the original bottle.

This is NOT a replacement for the original batch you get for it will not contain all you need. However, in ones who intake products which tend to kill off a portion of the Gaiandriana in the body (like caffeine in coffee)-this will enhance the potency--even if you just drink a little. Remember, Aloe Vera itself has a tendency to make some people feel "queazy" so DO NOT OVERDO how much of this you drink!! However, a full-blown AIDS victim could take ten times a "normal" amount and only improve--for perhaps "feeling good" is a very relative state of being.

Some people are going to run fevers and have "crisis" symptoms as healing takes place. If this goes on for very long, look to other health problems for the cause. First, treat the "liquid batch" with hydrogen peroxide as above described. THEN start on a regimen of hydrogen peroxide according to the instructions given again herein [following after next paragraph].

DAY #
    NUMBER
    TIMES

OF DROPS
    PER DAY

1-
    3-
    3 -

2 -
    4-
    3 -

3 -
    5-
    3 -

4 -
    6-
    3 -

Adding 7 drops 35% H2O2 to
    5 -
    7 -
    3 -
    1 gallon drinking water
    6 -
    8 -
    3 -
    purifies it. Shake well.
    7-
    9-
    3 -

8 -
    10-
    3 -

9 -
    12-
    3 -

10 -
    14-
    3 ‑

11 -
    16-
    3 -

12 -
    18-
    3 -

13 -
    20-
    3 -

14 -
    22-
    3 -

15 -
    24-
    3 -

16-22
    25-
    3 -
    -

I happen to know that you do not need to work up to any 25 drops as the instructions [following] claim UNLESS you are suffering from flu, infection, or other maladies. If you are "well" and "anything" makes you feel bad--either stop it or, certainly, decrease the amount. USE YOUR REASONING MIND!! Like anything of this nature--TOO MUCH WILL MAKE YOU SICK OR BE DETRIMENTAL--EXCEPT WITH GAIANDRIANA--AND THEN EVEN THOUGH YOU MIGHT NOT FEEL GOOD (BECAUSE OF THE OVERDOSE OF ALOE FROM THE CULTURE MEDIUM), YOU WON'T HURT YOURSELF.

HYDROGEN PEROXIDE - H2O2(35% Food Grade)

Purchase a small eye dropper bottle at the drug store. Fill your small dropper bottle from the large bottle as needed. The large bottle may be stored in the refrigerator or in the freezer inside another plastic container. The small eye dropper bottle should also be kept in the refrigerator. Always use caution when handling 35% hydrogen peroxide!

DO NOT use with carrot juice, carbonated drinks or alcohol. For best results, take on an empty stomach 1 hour before a meal or 3 hours after meals.

Formula: Mix the number of drops of 35% hydrogen peroxide into at least 6 oz. of distilled water, juice or milk and stir vigorously, then drink the mixture. Some people eat 1/4 to 1/2 of a banana immediately after drinking the solution. You may prefer something else to eat.

If your stomach gets upset at any level, stay at that level or go back one level. Then proceed to increase your daily dosage again.

When free of complaints you may taper off by taking:

25 drops once every other day for 1 week.
    25 drops once every 3rd day for 2 weeks.
    25 drops once every 4th day for 3 weeks.

A good maintenance could be 5-15 drops per week, or whatever makes you feel good.

If you get the 35% hydrogen peroxide on your skin rinse it under running water for several minutes.

Soak feet: 1-1/2 oz. 35% to 1 gal. of water.
    Bath: 16 oz. 35% to a tub of water to detoxify.
    Colonic: 1/2 pt. of 3% per 5 gal. of water.
    Douche: 6 tablespoons of 3% per qt. of water.
    Candidiasis: 1 drop of 35% 3 times a day; then increase schedule.

For the more serious complaints, stay at 25 drops 3 times per day for 1 to 3 weeks. Then graduate down to 25 drops two times per day until your problem is taken care of. This may be from 1 to 6 months.

If you have a weak stomach you may experience nausea similar to that in pregnancy. Also as dead bacteria or various forms of poisons are released you will experience a cleansing effect as they are released through the elimination organs of the body: skin, lungs, kidneys and bowels.

Some reactions to the cleansing effect could include skin eruptions, nausea, headaches, sleepiness, unusual fatigue, diarrhea, head or chest cold, ear infections, boils or any other ways the body uses to loosen toxins. This is a natural cleansing of the body and should be of a short duration as you continue to maintain your program.

Formula to make a 3% solution of hydrogen peroxide. Put 1 oz. of 35% hydrogen peroxide in a pint jar. Add 11 oz. of distilled water. This will give you 12 oz. of 3% H2O2. Use also for brushing teeth and applying to skin sores.

Do not use 35% H2O2 if you have had a transplant.

TO THOSE OF YOU WAITING
    FOR NEW STRENGTH OF PRODUCT

Because I have mentioned that work is being done on strengthening the Gaiandriana, some of you are backing off and waiting. Please don't do that for research is being done and it will be a while. In addition, one of the items in the medium is being removed in order to enhance the strength. This will mean that you can get the same basic result by adding some food-processed aloe vera to the initial product which will allow a higher level of Gaiandriana presence. Gaiandriana will only grow to its level of fuel (food) available--so just treat the product accordingly.

I am, further, requesting that all further product be receiving hydrogen peroxide for purification purposes. Any that YOU ADD, however, will only enhance--not damage.

OTHER PRODUCTS

We have tried to make available other products to use in conjunction with the Gaiandriana. USE YOUR REASON HERE ALSO!! If something makes you feel bad--don't use it!, cut back on amount or forget it altogether. These are all natural substances so remember, if you are eating anything that makes you feel bad--you quit eating it, right? Just continue the Gaiandriana--I promise you--it is not making you ill. If you are reacting, then it may be due to the "base" or "combining" substance in tableting, etc.

CHLORELLA

We get complaints about chlorella causing indigestion, etc. Chew the tablets or dissolve in a bit of liquid before intake.

Now again, use reason. Are you still eating in addition to the chlorella? Well, perhaps you will wish to reduce the intake. It is better for you than food but you DON'T NEED EVERYTHING. We are efforting to show you what you could take with NO food in survival situation AND STILL BE ABUNDANTLY HEALTHY. Adjust your intake accordingly. If you are caught in an emergency and need survival sustenance--now you know what to take for health needs.

You can subsist on chlorella and water alone. Add Mo-Gu tea, a bit of spelt bread and some lentils (preferably red) and you can live healthily ever after--in other words, it would not be malnutrition that would "getcha". AND ALWAYS KEEP FOOD-GRADE HYDROGEN PEROXIDE AVAILABLE TO PURIFY EVERYTHING. REMEMBER, 7 DROPS OF 35% FOOD GRADE HYDROGEN PEROXIDE TO A GALLON OF WATER WILL PURIFY IT AND THE WATER WILL PICK UP A MUCH IMPROVED "FLAVOR" OF FRESHNESS UNDER MOST CIRCUMSTANCES NOT EVEN NOTED AT ALL.

THIS is why one of the first items confiscated from health food stores, labs, and so on--IS HYDROGEN PEROXIDE IN FOOD GRADE. I remind you readers of long standing: the best treatment for arthritis and other seemingly "incurable" diseases is hydrogen peroxide therapy in accompanying regimen of Gaiandriana which moves in and restores the cellular restructuring of self.

CRYSTAL LIFE

That is an exceptional product but has become almost out of sight expensive. However, the best results with Gaiandriana are being reported with continued, even if remarkably decreased amounts, of Crystal Life continued right along in conjunction with the Gaiandriana--mixed or otherwise. About 8 to 10 drops mixed or separate under the tongue three times a day is excellent. In illness, however, increase within reason. If I did not already state it prior to this--add 7-10 drops of hydrogen peroxide per quart to the Crystal Life also--especially if non-refrigerated, after opening. This will decontaminate any possible "unwanted visitors" and not damage the product.

WATER

I cannot urge you often enough to TREAT your faucet water. Even if you have a reverse-osmosis unit--treat that water with proper amounts of hydrogen peroxide for YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS IN THAT WATER. IT WON'T HELP CONTAMINATION BY TOXINS BUT IT WILL TAKE CARE OF THE VIRAL OR BACTERIAL CONTAMINATES. IT IS CHEAP AND NON-TOXIC IN PURIFICATION AMOUNTS. The best mouthwash and gum enhancer is a mouthwash of several drops of hydrogen peroxide in a fourth cup of water (or so) and cleanse mouth after brushing (or just do it several times a day as convenient). If the solution is "light" just swallow the wash--it can only help you unless you have an active mouth infection. Moreover I suggest keeping some hydrogen peroxide near and handy to drop a few drops of undiluted peroxide on your toothbrush a couple of times a week--or daily--whatever. You will have a sterilized brush and stop spreading germs and recontamination.

SPILLING

If you spill full strength (35%) peroxide on your skin--it will burn you. Rinse immediately under water and it will be fine. It will bleach so rinse anything that gets spattered in water. It is simply one of those substances which needs to be handled properly. Peroxide offers so many "cleaning" uses that I won't even effort to list them--but you will find it about the most useful item around your kitchen, bath, etc. You can find information at health food stores and vitamin supply outlets.

Our people may also be able to direct you or help you with product or information; I do not attend those things unless brought to my attention. We offer these things as a service rather than a major business so we are perhaps remiss in full-range material. We can do better when the full load eases a bit. Thank you for your patience and loving support of the ones who have taken this load on in addition to their other tasks--ever without complaint and ever wishing to help and please. At present they are trying to build refrigeration facilities to bring you exceptional product as the months heat up and yet do so with very, very limited resources--so we do thank you for your patience. With Georges Green's attack on the Institute a lot of things have had to wait or be actually closed down until the audits are over and the reclamation can begin. As you might realize, the impact has been great on all entities in these projects. It is fine--rewards will be in like measure to that which is given forth.

# 기계번역

PJ (130)
    제 15 장
    REC # 2 하톤 HATONN

1월 (월) 25, 1993 오전 11시 52분 6 학년, DAY 162

MON .. 1월 25. 1993

GAIANDRIANA

1986 년 JD Bernal에 평화 도서관은 세균전 연구의 위험성에 관한 회의를 개최 하였다. 리치 칼더는 비축 된 무기 중 일부는 유전 적 변화를 가져 오기 위하여 디자인 된 후 말했다. 그는 "최후 심판의 버그가 비밀리했다"와 "의미는 그래서 무서운 있었기 때문에 세균 무기에 대한 침묵의 음모"이라고 말했다.

그는 "세계의 어느 곳에서 세균이 우리가 더 자연적인 저항이 없을 것 할 어느 더 확실히 방어가 없을 것이다 교양되고있다"고 연설 후 영국의 데일리 미러 말했다. [H : 아 그래서 - 따라서 도입 된 매우 돌연변이 세포를 타겟으로 자신의 방어를 만듭니다 제시 뭔가가 있어야합니다.HIV 바이러스는 IT가 감염 EVERY 개인과 변이 기억 - 따라서 필요에 따라 따르다하는 능력 선택적로 증명. SO, 파괴의 해당 경로를 수정하는 방법은 바이러스를 포함하는 매우 세포 내에서 개별 선택 마찬가지로 수있는 선수 SOMETHING AS WELL AS 영향을 매우 면역 시스템의 전체 복원을 주겠다는을 소개하고있다. GAIANDRIANA - - 모든 살아있는 세포의 DNA / RNA 청사진 동일한 PERFECTION INTO ITSSELF을 변경하는 매우 구조은 여기에 제공되는 것입니다. 미국, 호스트가 - - IT가 사용자에게 반환 한 경우와 당신이 가증 "광자대"을 체결로 보이지 않는 고등 ULTRA VIOLET 주파수에 번성 심지어 더 능숙 ITS 선택에서 될 것입니다. 간단한? 참! 그러나, 당신은 병동, 화학 집, 죽음 약물의 제약 집, 또는 게이 빌 또는 낮은 소말리아 식품 라인의 구덩이에서 그것을 얻을하지 않을 수 있습니다. 그런데, 사람들은 소말리아의 가난한 마을의 거의 NONE이 전혀 식품의 도움을받지 않은 것을 알고 있습니까? 어떤이는 소말리아 작업에 대해 얘기 할 수 있습니까? 마을은 단순히에 의해 구동 쇼와 말의 용지 감독 마을에 도착하기까지 통과되었다.]

GAIANDRIANA

그 다음 자신의 몸의 매우 세포 구조를 리뉴얼에 대한 Gaiandriana를 얻을, 나머지는 모두 - 당신은 단지 하나를 가질 수있는 경우가 지원하고 우리는 또한 사용할 수 있도록해야한다 Gaiandriana의 동작에 도움이 다른 제품이 있지만, 완벽하게 이용 될 수있다.

섭취의 일 만 몇이 - 우리는 "웰빙"의 느낌의 간단한 개선으로, 매일 파킨슨 병, 알츠하이머 병에서 모두 향상된 기능을 목격 한 사람의 보고서를 받고 있습니다. 기적? 당신은 기적입니다! 에 가시 퀵 가이드를 할 수있다.

1993년 1월 30일 (토요일)

우선 사업

우리의 프레젠테이션이 항상 수행해야하는 작업의 자신의 인식을 일치하고 동일한 작업을 수행하는 어떤 순서로하지 않는 이유를 더 잘 이해 할 수 있도록 나는 당신에게 나의 임무의 사람을 생각 나게합니다.

우리는 준비의 난장판 밖으로 진실을 가지고있다 훼손 -와 그릇된 정보와 잘못된 정보 - 즉, 우리는 말씀을 호출합니다.

다음으로, 우리는 노예 / 주인의 완전히 인간 문제에 영향을 제어, 강력한를 통해 세계에 내려왔다하는 것을 볼 수 없어 졸린 머리를 자각해야합니다.

우리는 잘못되는 그 이야기를 분석하고 우리가 볼 때이 될왔다되는 것을 이해해야합니다 -가 될 것입니다 자유와 진실 살인자의 구름 덩어리에 대응하기 위해 무엇을 할 수 있는지 고려한다.

적 식별 할 수 있어야하고 그의 작업 방식은 공부하고 방어 계획 조율 및 계측.

또한, 각각의 주권을 회복하는 것을 의미한다 - 당신이 그렇게 할 수 어디서 시작해야합니다. 당신은 지역 사회, 군 다음 정부 조직의 상태 수준에서 무엇을 할 수 있는지 볼 수 있어야합니다 - 그렇다면, 당신은 연방 정부에 부담 압력을 가져올 수 있습니다. 정부는 완전히 뒤죽박죽이되고있다 그리고 당신은 지금 - 더 - 사람들이 정부가 아닌 정부에 의해 실행됩니다. 또한 - 당신은 당신의 노예 제도에 대한 지불을 강요하고 있습니다.

이러한 분석 이외에, 우리는 자연 진화의 약간의 변화를 지적한다 - 즉, 소위 "포톤 벨트는"지금 (이해에 더 나은 정의의 부족에 대한) 매우 파괴적인 X-선 당신에 들어온다. 예, 우리는 당신이 광선의 주파수들에서 아주 잘 수행 할 수 있도록 정보를 구조화 된 물질을 가져왔다 수 있습니다. 같은 일이 살고있는 면역 체계의 세포 건강과 증진을 허용합니다.

나는 클로렐라가 건강에 여러분을 돕기 위해 몇 가지 권장되는 "일"에 관한 토론에서 첫 번째로 나열되어 있습니다. 이 중요성의 우선 순위를 나타냅니다에 그 위치에 오류가 - 그것의 중요성이 처음이 아니다 - 그것은 잘 마지막이 될 수도 있습니다. 그것은 자연적인 조류와 다른 조류의 형태로 밖으로 대체 할 수 있습니다. Gaiandriana 아무것도 (이 단지 무역 이름이 아닙니다) 중요성이 처음이자 마지막이다. 이 하나의 물질 이외의 관련이 없다면 당신은 잘 할 수 있었다.

우리의 직원은, 규제 당국의 명확한 유지하기 위해 제안의 의미를 "소극적"하기위한 노력의 일환으로 - 지금 당신에게 그 중요성의 겉 핥기 이상 제공하지 않을 수 있습니다. 지금, 그러나, 주제에 쓰고 당신에게 가득 차있는 그것이 무엇인지에 대한 설명 및 작동 방식을 제공하기 위해 계속해야한다. 제품의 테스트 및 완벽을 달성 할 수 있도록 연구자에 명시 적으로 매우 기술적 인 세부 사항을 받고 있습니다. 놀라운 주장은 - 감기 머리를 등 당뇨병, 암종, 오동작의 무수의 debilitations 고통들에서 쏟아져됩니다. 나는 그 결과를 공유 할 행복하지만 나는 모두를 생각 나게 - 남자는 자신과 남자가 사용하는 것도 단순히 도구입니다 치료. 그것은 단순히 건재의 계수를 회수하는 기능을 수행한다 "누락 된"물질주고있다. 당신이 나가서 주장 "기적적인 치료"하는 경우 - 당신은 당신이 단순히 당신이 사용하기에 그것이없는 있는지 확인합니다에 총 오류에있을 것입니다.

GAIANDRIANA

건강과 웰빙에 이러한 개선은 좋은 -하지만 우리가 참석해야 할 점은 세포 구조의 수당보다 거의 광선이 당신에 쏟아져 일치하는 주파수의 레벨을 빠르게 할 수있는 상태로 있다는 것입니다 - 즉 무엇 gaiandriana으로 가능하게됩니다 - 모든의 모든 DNA 청사진과 모든 살아있는 세포를 복제하는 살아있는 세포 구조. 대신 이러한 바이러스와 같은 다른 무언가 또는 공격 때 돌연변이 - 세포 인해 자연스럽게 강한 면역 체계의 기능 바이러스를 파괴 할 수있다. 이 작은 친구는 몸의 위치와 개인에 따라 개인의 세포 DNA 일치합니다. 세포는이 공격 모든 개인에 변이 HIV 바이러스로 예시 된 될 수있는 것을 단지 그 반대의 역할을 세포 벽을 건너 침입하는 바이러스 등을 도달 할 수있다.침입하는 바이러스는, 예를 들면, "외국"영향 것이므로 폐기 또는 삼킬되어야한다 - gaiandriana는 세포를 완전히한다 및 이물 제거를 수행 - 정상적으로 작동 면역 체계 세포가 마찬가지로. EVERY "질병", "외국"침략 및 / 또는 기능 상실에 의해 발생합니다. 이 개념에서 몸의 죽음의 날에 언제든지 발생할 수 있습니다. 유전자가 손상된 경우 다음 몇 가지 세포 생산 및 재생되지 않습니다. 이것은 태아의 형성에 발생하는 경우 - 분명히 당신은 기형이있다. 아무것도 형성되지 않은 것을 도와 십상이다 - 아무것도하지만, 형성 및 이물 섭취에 의해 오동작의 원인은 - 자신의 적절한 복구를 부여 할 수 있습니다. 이것은, 그러나, 그러나, 구조 조정과 손상된 모든 세포 구조의 복구를 할 수 있습니다 등 일부 중금속 독, 세포의 방사선 죽음의 사실이 아닐 것입니다. 이 incapacitations의 무수한 모든 종류의 도움이 될 것입니다.

2월 3일 (수요일), 1991 년
    T-세포에 대한 조회에 응답
    은행 나무

우리가이 업데이트를 닫기 전에, 우리가 Gaiandriana 및 T-세포 수의 개선을 생각해 보자. 하지만 섭취의 양의 저하와 함께 카운트가 자신을 유지하고 탈락하지 않습니다 - 우리는 Gaiandriana을 활용하는 T-세포의 수에 거의 즉각적인 반응을주고 많은 응답이있다. 하루에 은행 나무 적어도 3 마리와 함께 사용하면 이런 일이 발생하지 않습니다. 이 분야에있는 은행 나무의 추가에 대한 직접적이고 즉각적인 반응이있다. 사람은 다음 12 일 기준 하루에 한 온스 섭취량 다음에 하루에 Gaiandriana 액체의 사온스에서 온 최상의 결과를 찾아 내고있다. 이 2 주 기간 동안도 하루에 섭취 3 은행 나무 정. 이 2 주 후에 (십삼일 실제로) 약 3 분 동안 혀 밑에 Gaiandriana의 8 ~ 10 방울을 계속하고 3 일 은행 나무를 계속합니다.T-세포 인하의 경우 -이 최선의 방법입니다 T-세포 개선의 수준을 유지하기 위해 등을 4-1-1의 또 다른 실행을 통해 작업을 수행. 다른 영향이 없을 경우 잠시 후에는 스스로 균형을 것입니다. 몸의 기능을 개선하고 반대하는 것은 시간이 걸립니다.

많은 사람들이 기적적인 결과를 주장하고 - 당신은 기적입니다 - 일이 "기적"이 경우이 작업을 수행하지 마십시오. 당신은 단순히 구조 조정과 신체의 정상 작동 원래의 세포 구조를 정상화됩니다.

"밸리 열병"에 Gaiandriana의 사용에 대한 귀하의 문의에 관해서는, 나는 위와 같이 어떤 경우에 좋은 면역 시스템이 필요에 대해 동일한 처방을 제안합니다.특정 대상 Gaiandriana "작은 친구는"연구 대상이되고있다 - 그러나 건강한 면역 시스템이 어느 시점에서 달성 할 수있는 목표입니다. 밸리 발열 곰팡이, Coccidioides immitis (구균)입니다. 구균은 카운터 링 요소의 통과에 저항하는 세포 벽이 없기 때문에 바이러스가보다 우리의 작은 "팩맨"들쥐에 의해 파괴에 더 취약합니다.

어떤 질병이 새로 발견 및 하이브리드 에이전트와 함께 일어나는 것은 그들이 면역 체계를 압도 실제로 알려진 카운터 링 에이전트 (항생제)가 없다는 것입니다. 없는 작은 게으른 HIV 바이러스 - 항상 AIDS에 죽이는 수반하는 "질병"과정입니다. "치료"는 어떤 의료 또는 자연 치유 연습 할 수 또는자가 치료 방법이 아닙니다한다. 본체 만 / 마음 치유 또는 자기 치료할 수있는 - 다른 모든 단지 도구입니다. 또한, 툴뿐만 아니라 손상하지 않도록 설정되어야한다. Gaiandrianas의 경우에 - 그들은 단순히 특정 사용 도구입니다 완전히 자연의 작은 세포 형태이다. 예를 들어 - 이것은 그들이 많은 작업 (즉, 망치 나 펜치)에 사용할 수 없습니다 만, 다른 작업에 대한 플라이어가 전문화 될 수 있음을 의미하지 않습니다. 우리의 제안은 당신이 더 나은 느낌을 당신의 웰빙을 향상시키기 위해 보인다면, 저희가 고맙죠. 그것은 이러한 일들이 당신의 축복을 나아 올 것을 그의 손에서입니다 하나님은 축복하고 그의 손에 유지합니다.

컴퓨터에서이 문제를 가지고 우리는 이번 주 결말에 대한 더 쓰기에 착수하는 노력은 다른 곳에서 대부분의 시간을 할 것을 요구할 수 있습니다.

목요일. 2월 4일. 1993

VALLEY FEVER

나는 무엇을 제안합니까? GAIANDRIANA! 밸리 발열에 대해 알려진 "치료"가 없다! 당신의 면역 체계가 허약 한 경우 - 밸리 발열은 곧 epdemic 비율로 실행됩니다. 왜? 때문에 다른 "은닉"질병 등 - 한 번 몸에있는이 - 항상 몸에 - 그냥 기다리고! 당신이 사람들의 면역 체계가 제대로 작동 것을 얻을 수없는 경우 - 그들이 당신의 또 다른 후 한 가지를 덤프 당신이 그것을 확인하지 않습니다. 그 병사는 "사막의 폭풍"에서 돌아 오는 기억 하는가? Chelas, 당신은 숨겨진 죽음 딜러에서 일정한 위험에 있습니다. 내가 그럴 권리가 없으며에 눈 먼 양을 마구하고자하는 - 그러나 당신이 뭔가를 할 필요가하려고하거나 멸망하려고하는, 그것은 것이 될 KINGS의 손에 나타납니다.

CHAPARRAL & AQUAGIA

, 당신이 좋은 허브 - 사용자주세요 - 떡갈 나무 덤불은 이제 "양"건강 식품 매장과 허브 매장에서 제거됩니다. 이것은 무엇을 말해 주는가? IT는 건강 회복 AS 저주받은 효율적입니다. ONE BY ONE "그들은"당신은 신중하게 구역질 세계에서 생존하는 데 필요한 저것 당신을 박탈.

아이러니하지만, 여기에 있습니다 - 떡갈 나무 덤불은 단순히 "작은 낮은 성장 관목 덤불"를 의미하는 이름입니다하십시오.포인트가 무엇인지, 당신을 멀리 크레오소트 부시 (멕시코의 마름쇠 가족의 레아의 tridentata와 콜로라도 사막)을 얻을 수 있습니다. 당신이 밸리 열병으로 영향을받는이 지역에서 사는 경우에 지금, 당신은 사막 지역 근처에 번성주의합니다 - 크레오소트 부시와 함께 자란입니다! 당신의 머리, chelas를 사용하고, 당신의 생명을 구할! 당신이 급히 이러한 숲에 방목을 시작해야 하는가? 아무것도 - 당신은 비지를 사용하여 자신이 매우, 매우 아프게 할 수 있기 때문에 나는 그것을 제안하지 않을 것입니다. 그러나, 당신은 당신의 자신의 건강을 돕는 방법을 찾을 수 있습니다 - 그래서 그 방법을 조사. 나는 당신이 조금 gaiandriana와 미토콘드리아 (Aquagaia)와 함께 자신을 도와 건의하십시오. 그것은 모든 "치료"세계에서 선언 "치료"보다 이러한 침략자를 처리 할 수있는 건강한 면역 시스템을 가지고하는 것이 좋습니다. 그래서 수.

1993년 4월 16일 (금요일)

GAIANDRIANA

우리는 우리가 가진 것처럼 Gaiandriana에 대한 자세한 "깊이있는"정보를 제공하고, 매우 곧 될 것입니다 그것은 응답하고 독자 문의 다음 충격을받을 정도로 오래 사용할 수 있습니다. 우리는 많은 다른 사람들 충분하지, 너무 많이 복용하는 것을 발견 - 다른 사람은 단순히 지시를 따르지 않는다. 인공 (또는 "구성")과 "자연"- 모든 경우에, 우리는 말, 두 가지 유형의 "암"세포 causatives이 있다는 것을 기억해야합니다."자연"귀찮게는 등 커피에있는 카페인과 같은 것들입니다 "구성"악화가 콜라 음료에 "건설 카페인과 같은 물질", 말의 첨가제입니다. Gaiandriana은 (큰 섭취에 의해 압도하지 특히 경우) "원주민"에 대한 면역 체계의 즉각적인 공격을 할 수 있지만, 그것은 거의 불가능 업 휴식 때 "사람이 만든"를 통해 원인 물질을 분해하는 "자연"물질에 대한 것입니다 침입자의 유전자 / DNA 조작 - 수신자가 손상 대리인를 계속 섭취에 의해 학대가 계속되면, IE는 주류의 남용 (IT 보일 수 있으므로 놀라운, 비록 알코올은 그 자체가 해롭다) IT입니다 " 세포의 돌연변이, 담배 첨가제, ETC 원인 첨가제 ". 또한,주의 - 만약 당신이 모구 (무구) 차를 사용하는 경우 있음 - 무리하지 않습니다. 당신은 당신처럼 마시면 것 주스 또는 물 한 잔 - 종종 매우 기초를 살고 있습니다 섭취 차에서 거주 및 연료 공급을 차지하기 위해 직접 이동합니다대로 Gaiandriana의 일을 패배. 당신이 풍부하게 당신의 마음에 드는 생활 연료 공급 유지하는 경우에 왜 "외계인"작업? 또한, 많은 것이 아니라 함께 적용 할 수 없으며, 하나는 다른 사람을 부정하거나 호환되지 않습니다.

우리는 찾아 HIV 특히 사람은 모든 것을 자신의 몸에 무리를주지 것을 더 얻을 너무 열망하고 그들이 "느낌"하는 동안 더 나은 면역 세포에 충분한 증가를 표시하지 않습니다. 연구자들은 몸으로 이동할 때 세포의 더 나은 개입을 유발하는 솔루션의 "연료"공급 감소, 단위당 Gaiandriana을 높이기 위해 변형 작업이 주 전체를 취할 것입니다. 이 위장을 통과 할 때 당신은 그것을 이해합니다 - 세포 30-50 %가 사망. 이러한 대규모 손실을 방지하려면 - 사과 주스의 비트가 제안되어 있지만 대부분의 사람들은 그것을 사용하는 것을 잊지. 또한 당신은 많은 "환자는"자신의 DNA 내에서 구조화 된 세포 이동에 노력과 세포의 구조와 화학적으로 손상되어 약물을 계속 기억해야합니다.

나는 다소 난자를 비옥하게하는 모든 피임 장치를 통과하는 efforting 정액이 동일시 할 수 있습니다. 나는 기적을 기대하지 말 했잖아 - 당신은 기적이며, 그것은 자신의 협력을 필요로한다. 하지만 섭취 첨가물을 강화 질병 - 당신은 당신이 질병 침략자에 대한뿐만 아니라 작업하는 몸을 학대하고 모욕을 계속합니다. 발음 한 사람은 "터미널"건강의 엄청난 수익을 보여주는뿐만 아니라 물질을 "쇠약 몸"자신의 섭취를 균형 의지를 보여줄 수 있습니다. 우리는 유해 물질의 목록을 작성하기 위해 우리의 의사를 물을 것이다. 당신은 당신의 "중독"을 제공 할 수없는 경우 "점점 줄"을 시작하고 당신이 더 나은 느낌으로 잔소리 중독 통제 올 수 있습니다. 그것은 당신이 임의의 "추월"아무것도에서뿐만 아니라, (정확한 품목의) 큰 흡입 양에 투자해야합니다 의미합니다. 또한, 당신이 아니, 나, 가난한 결과를 표시하는 경우 - 최소 3 분 동안 혀 밑에 액체를 떠나 - 혀가 4-5 회 금액에 따라 매우 큰 타격을하기 위해 섭취 방법을 변경합니다. 당신의 아이 또는 동물로 작업하는 경우이 필요하지 수 - 혀에서 하루에 몇 번을 사용하고 혈류로 소요됩니다.

수 1993년 9월 1일

GAIANDRIANA 및 펠트 밀 빵

그래서, 달마는 그녀를 통해 키보드 걸려 넘어 수 없다고하고있다? 우리는 풀 보어 제공을 위해 IT와 함께 갈 필요가 Gaiandriana 그 완성되었습니다. 나는 지난 일요일, 그래서 여기에 반복되지 않습니다에 길이로 말씀하셨습니다. 우리는 IT에 관한 이벤트되며, 또한 당신은 가이아 - drianas 및 drias과 함께 할 제안이다. 우리는 우리의 요구를 충족하기 위해 당신의 장소의 사람을 위해 기다리고 그들의를 충족하기 위해 제안했다 -하지만 우리는 더 많은 갈등과 불신을 얻을. 우리는 무엇을 "저장"에 관심이없는 있지만, 그의 작품과 여행을 공유하기를 원하는 사람에게 하나님의 선물을 제공 할 것입니다. 우리는 편리하고 어디서나 구입할 수 있습니다 무엇보다 적습니다 가격에 이렇게 제공 할 것입니다.

내 제안 "프로그램"의 주요 부분은 SPELTA 빵입니다. Spelta는 자신의 고유 한 존재의 모든 곡물입니다. 그것은 최고의 섬유 자원 B-17 (안티 - 암)의 많은 양이 - 당신이 그것에 넣어 때 하나님은 "만나"로 지구에 준 곡입니다.

Spelta보다 약간 밀보다 맛과 밀에 알레르기도 사람은 펠트 밀에 아무 알레르기가 없습니다. 그것은, 그러나, 그것은 제외한 모든 시장에서 제거에 매우 비싸다. 우리는 도관을 찾아 당신이 정보를 유지하는 것을 준비 할 것이다. 우리는 일반적으로 비용이 위쪽으로 파운드 당 1 달러하다는 것을 발견하고 - 심지어 대부분의 대형 일괄. 이것은 어떤 건강 식품 자원 매장에서이 $ 2.50 파운드 최대 것을 의미한다.

우리 사람들은 속담 홀 - 인 - 더 - 머리와 같은 다른 작업을해야하지만 우리는 당신이 사용할 수 있도록 다른 방법을 볼 수 없습니다. 우리는 밀가루 25 (분) 파운드의 양을 평소보다 작은에서 포장을 고려할 수 있습니다. 우리는 우리 자신의 분야에서 성장하고 수확으로 우리는 그린 씨의 익살 올해, 우리가 수확 양의 대부분을 손실을 분쇄하고 적은 비용으로 제공 할 수 있지만. 우리는 거의 너무 늦게 필드를 얻기 위해서이라도 사용할 수있는 관개 시스템을 만든 밀러스에 측정 저쪽에 빚이있다. , "트랙"을 유지하는 사람들에 대해 걱정하지 마세요 - 하나님은 좋은 기록을 유지!

직접 제조 업체에서 - 위뿐만 아니라, 계획도 할인 시장의 원가 이하에 좋은 빵 만드는 기계를 제공하는 것입니다. 아마도 최고의 터보 기계 $ 200 (그것은 300 달러에 판매) 아래에서 잘 올 수 있습니다 같습니다. 이 아직 설정되지 않은 - 나는 단지 필요한 지침을 따르지 누가 열심히 노력 당신을 위해 그것을 언급하고 있습니다.

나는 Gaiandriana 준비에 달마가 있었다뿐만 아니라 모든 시스템에 활용하거나, 적어도, 두 가지 종류가 (시장에 원형과 사각형 지도자) 할 수있는 조리법을 표준화했다. 전체 - 곡물 펠트 밀은 전체 곡물 밀보다 다루기 어렵 것은 어렵다.덩어리는 "무거운"입니다 만, 빵 덩어리의 수십 후 그녀는 단지 주변의 큰 덩어리에 대한 개별 기계 준비 재료로 포장하는 표시 하나, 또는 아래에 2 파운드를 개발했다.미리 포장 재료를 주문할 때 더 얻기 위해 우리가 밀에서 밀가루 빵의 비트를 추가 할 필요성은 "상승하는 것은"그래서 모두가 명심해야한다. 우리가 안정화 된 레시피에 도달하지 않았기 때문에 우리는 제품에 대한 비용을 설정할 수 없었다.

그런데, 지금까지 너무 잘 당신을 제공 한 사람이 계속해서 캐시, 다이앤, 잭과는 회계의 추가로드를 실행할 의지와 기계를 색출하고 "시간"보수에 그들을 제공합니다 그것은 가능한 것으로 보인다 배치 가능한 경우. 물론, 당신은 너무 그것에 대해 최대 타이트하지 않는뿐만 아니라 손으로 재료를 활용할 수있을 것입니다. 또한, 스 펠트 밀 밀가루를 얻을 쿠키, 머핀, 비스킷이나 밀가루 제품을 만들 수 있습니다. 이 기타는 편의를 위해 나의 목적을 위해 단순히 - 나는 당신이 조각 다음 TOAST 수있다 빵을 가질하는 선호. 다음, 버터 IT를 - 토스트에서 처음에 믿을 수 없을 정도로 좋은 곡을 만드는 물질의 방출이 온다. 나는 버터, 마가린되지 말했다. 다른 오일은이 없습니다 - 중요한 물질의 활용 허용하고 몸 전체 활용을 할 수 있습니다 버터 물질이있다.

우리는 전체 범위의 체제를 제공하고 (우리는 "보육"에 drianas 및 기타 필수 생활 양식이하고 전체 성장 사이클에 시간이 걸릴 경우) 우리는 아무 시설에도이없는 노동을 할 수있는에 접근으로 도움을 기꺼이 손에 우리가 "양"을 얻을 수있는 능력과 손으로 패키지의 수천의 준비에 의해 제한 남아 있습니다하면이 이미 지나치게 사람들을위한 압도적 인 전망이다. 당신의 끈기는 평가되며, 우리는 항상 은혜와 이해 될 것이라고 알고 있습니다. 우리는 희망을 갖고 시작하는 초기 또는 월 중순에 기대하고있다.

당신이 제품이 구식이 될 것이라는 우려를하지 마십시오 - 그것은 이뤄져 - "유지 보수"에 대한 활용으로는 동일합니다. 나는 어떤 방식으로 설정되는 특별한 제안이, 특히 기업에게 연락 가입자에 대해 생각합니다. 또한 저널 - 지속적인 할인이있을 것 때문에 이제부터는 공개적으로 다시 접촉에 의해 받아 들여 모두에, 이렇게 사람에 가입하는 사람을 지불 할 것입니다.

우리는 여기에 따라 이동 우리는 정보에 당신을 지킬 것이다.

SAT .. 9월 4일. 1,993

스 펠트 밀

나 또는 내 동포를위한 글쓰기 - - 나는 그녀가 실제로 함께 모든 목적을 위해 우리가 필요하고 올바른 것으로 알고있는이있을 수 있습니다 Gaiandriana의 생명 물질 자원을 가하고 있고, 독자는이 달마의 유일한 일이 아니다 양해 해 주시기 바랍니다 의 건강. 누군가가 실제 측정 및 테스트를 수행하는 그녀는 더 이상 그녀가 작가보다 화학자 또는 과학자가 아니다. 그녀는 또한 SPELTA의 필수 제품 (Triticum의 spelta를) 완벽하지 Triticum의 aestivum 또는 밀 부르는 곡입니다 (T. 사티 붐).합니다입자가 매우 "숨겨진"것 같다 때문에 (하나님으로부터 전송 가장 놀라운 제품이기 때문에) 당신이 성공의 어느 정도의 제품을 사용 할 수 있도록이 수행됩니다. 그것은 그것의 맛과 건강에 긍정적 인 완벽에서 타의 추종을 불허에 밀을 능가하는 맛의 가장 섬세합니다.

그녀는 (오븐에) 손으로, 당신이 당신의 빵 기계에서 활용할 수있는 제품뿐만 아니라 요구하는 것에 대해 올바른 비율을 완벽하게하기 위해 노력하고, 다른 요리에 있습니다. "우리는"빵 덩어리와 "이"있다 - 여기가 바로 매일 최종 제품 테스트 및 지금 그녀를 직면 포장의 문제이며, 그녀는 그래서 오른쪽을 따라 이동해야하는 데 도움이 있습니다. 우리는 여기에서 일하는 전형적인 "팀"이 - 그녀는 "좋은"베이킹에 대한 크레딧을 받아 원인 "나"는 "하키 퍽"로 나쁜 봐! 아, 유령은 존경을 얻을 수 없습니다! 설상가상 - 만나 부드럽고 미세한 덩어리보다 관련된 정보를 "하키 퍽"가 있었다. 그녀는 밀가루를 더 사용할 수있게 당신에게 다른 요리법을 제공 할 계획이다. 당신이 그것을 얻을 수있을 때 - -와 적합하도록 "전체"곡물 제품으로 활용해야합니다 그것은 구입하는 것은 매우 비싸다.

PJ (130)
    제 16 장
    REC # 1 CERES ATONN

1993년 4월 27일
    과산화 수소 : "STUFF"의 정화에 사용
    경우 필요한 지침 : GAIANDRIANA
    및 기타 "제품"

우리는이 정보를 펜에 앉아 나는 나를 바보 재료 생각에서 당신을 유지하는 방법에 대한 손실에 있습니다. 우리는 같은받지 못한 사람들에게 정보를 제공하지만 그러나 이미 과산화 수소 및 살균 항생제 속성에 대한 과거 정보, 말을 가지고 당신은, 조금만 더 기다려 주시기 바랍니다. 또한, 여름은시와 같은 Gaiandriana와 모 번지 선발 및 또는 차로 업데이트 된 치료 지침이 필요합니다.

우리는 그가 시험 "물건"을했고, 테스트 실행에 몇 가지 박테리아, 바이러스 또는 두 일부 대장균을 발견했다 ONE에서 다시 입수했습니다. 이 Gaiandriana 있다면 나는 매우, 매우 그 결과를 질문. 만약 이용 배지에서 CREATE AND Gaiandriana 변환 과산화수소를 생산 아이템의 조합이 있다는 것을 아는 것이 중요하다. 이는 액체를 정화한다. 이것은 당신이 어떤 방식으로 병을 오염시킬 수 없다는 것을 의미하지 않는다. 섭취량이 감소하기 때문에, 일반적으로, 우리가 "설정"병 등을 고려 물론 그것은 당신이 냉장 시설에 큰 수량을 저장하는 것이 좋습니다 수 있습니다.

그러나, 당신은 더 냉장 시설 등을 소량 (먼저 H2O2를 희석)의 물 (약 1 온스)의 식품 등급 (35 %), 과산화수소 (H2O2)의 10 방울의 등가를 놓고이없는 경우 32 온스 Gaiandriana 또는 Aquagaia 병이 희석 H2O2를 추가합니다. 작은 16 온스와 8 온스 제품 병에 활용 H2O2 방울의 수를 확장해야합니다.Gaiandriana 또는 Aquagaia은 계속 번창하고 원치 않는 박테리아 또는 바이러스가 파괴됩니다 다음 실제로 Gaiandriana 또는 Aquagaia 활동에 의해 섭취에 의해 제거.

"차"(모 번지)는 매우 다른 문제입니다. 당신은 막에 대해 아주 달콤한 성장 매체를 제작하고 또한 당신이 (필요한) 따뜻한 상태에서 성장하고 있고 추가로 몇 주 동안 그것을 설정하는 정도, 비트를 제공하거나 걸릴. 나는 무엇을 제안합니까? 글쎄, 아마이 때문에 경로에서 냉장 부족 뜨거운 개월 동안 많은 "차"를 발송하고 싶은되지 않습니다하는 것이 좋습니다. 그러나, 당신은 물을 추가로 막 성장을 강화하는 데 도움이됩니다 갤런 당 35 % 식품 등급의 H2O2의 7 ~ 10 방울의 일반적인 경험 법칙 물 정화 식으로 차를 만들기에 사용되는 물을 정화 할 수 있습니다.

당신이 처리하거나 "수확"완성 된 모 번지 차 제품을, 그리고 냉장고에 보관 그런 다음, 나중에,, 축소 번호 모 번지의 갤런 저장 용기에 대한 또 다른 7 ~ 10 방울 (말을 추가, 의 35 % 식품 등급의 H2O2의 작은 저장 용기)에 삭제합니다. 다시 말하지만, 먼저 모 번지에 추가하기 전에 물에 H2O2를 희석. 당신은 그것을 맛을하지 않으며 어느 쪽도 그 값을 방해하지 않습니다.

나는 항상 처음 희석 될 것을, 아무것도 어떤 35 % 식품 등급의 H2O2를 추가에 좋습니다. 당신이 (이 세포 구조를 손상 할 것입니다 생활에 대해) 입으로 집중 아무것도를 삭제해서는 안 것처럼, 당신은 생활 문화 매체에 전체 강도를 덤프하지 않는 둘. 먼저 약간의 물 (예를 들어, 온스)로 희석하고 당신이 정화 목적에 희석 된 과산화수소를 덤핑 무엇이든 빠르게 저어. 다만 갤런의 물을 정화하는 경우 약간의 폐쇄 용기의 교반 (몇 쉐이크) 해치지 않을 것입니다하지만 물론, 활성 교반에 대한 필요가 없습니다.

"SLIMED"GETTING

또 다른 질문 : 냉장에서 제외하는 경우 Gaiandriana 또는 Aquagaia의 병의 바닥에있는 그 끈적 끈적 끈적 거리는 약? GOOD GOO! 나는 당신이 지금 어떤 음식을 처리 ALOE VERA LIQUID 가서 좋습니다. 그것의 반 컵 정도를 가지고 (그 중 일부는 등, 심지어 오렌지 나 레몬 라임 맛이다)과 "끈적 거리는"과 Gaiandriana 또는 Aquagaia 병의 마지막 부분에서 덤프. 아니면, 원래 병의 "끈적 거리는"을 변형하고 새로운 알로에 베라 "홈"으로 놓습니다. 며칠 설정두고 원래 병에 보탬이 될 것입니다 Gaiandriana 또는 Aquagaia 제품의 집중 배치를해야합니다.

이것은 당신이 필요로하는 모든이 포함되지 않습니다 당신이 얻을 원래의 배치를 대체하지 않습니다. 그러나, (커피에있는 카페인 등) 본문에 Gaiandriana의 일부를 죽일 경향이 섭취 제품 -이 힘을 향상 것들에 - 당신이 조금 마셔도. 알로에 베라 자체가 그래서 당신이 마시는 얼마나 많은이의 무리하지 않는 일부 사람들은 "queazy"을 느끼게하는 경향이있다 기억하십시오! 그러나, 본격적인 에이즈 피해자는 10 번 "정상"이 소요될 수 있습니다 만 개선 - 아마되는 매우 상대적인 상태입니다 "좋은 느낌"을 참조하십시오.

어떤 사람들은 치유가 일어난다으로 발열을 실행하고 "위기"현상을해야 할 것입니다. 이것은 아주 오랫동안 계속되면, 원인이되는 다른 건강 문제로 본다. 첫째, 상술 한 바와 같은 과산화수소 "액체 배치"를 취급합니다. 본 명세서 [다음 단락 뒤에 다음] 다시의 지시에 따라 과산화수소의식이 요법에 시작합니다.

DAY 번호
    NUMBER
    TIMES

방울
    PER DAY

1-3-3 -
    2 -4-3 -

3 -5-3 -

4 -6-3 -

추가 7에 35 %의 H2O2 인하
    5 -7 -3 -
    1갤런 마시는 물
    6 -8 -3 -
    그것을 정화. 잘 흔들어.
    어쩌고 저쩌고 -

8 -10-3 -

9 -12-3 -

10 -14-3 -

11 -16-3 -

12 -18-3 -

13 -20-3 -

14 -22-3 -

15 -24-3 -

16-22
    25 -
    3 -
    -

난 당신이 독감, 감염, 또는 다른 만성 질환을 앓고되지 않는 주장을 [다음]의 지시와 같은 25 방울까지 작업 할 필요가 없습니다 것을 알고 일이. 당신이 "잘"이며 "아무것도"만드는 경우에 당신은 기분이 좋지 - 중지 또는, 확실히, 양을 감소 하나. 당신의 추론의 마음을 사용! 이 자연의 아무것도처럼 - 너무 많은 당신이 아픈하거나 해로운 것 - GAIANDRIANA를 제외하고 - (때문에 문화 매체 알로에의 과다 복용) 당신은 기분이 좋지 경우에도 그 때, 당신은 아프지 않을 것이다 너 자신.

과산화 수소 - H2O2 (35 % 식품 학년)

약국에서 작은 스포이드 병을 구입합니다. 필요에 따라 큰 병에서 작은 점 적기 병을 채우십시오.큰 병은 냉장고 또는 다른 플라스틱 컨테이너 내부 냉동고에 저장 될 수있다. 작은 스포이드 병은 냉장고에 보관해야합니다. 35 % 과산화수소를 처리 할 때 항상주의하십시오!

당근 주스, 탄산 음료 나 알코올을 사용하지 마십시오. 최상의 결과를 위해, 식사 후에 식사 3 시간 전에 빈속 1 시간에 걸릴.

화학식 : 적어도 10 밀리리터에 35 % 과산화수소 방울의 개수를 섞는다. 물, 주스 또는 우유 증류 적극적으로 첨가 한 후 음료 저어. 어떤 사람들은 즉시 해결책을 마시는 후 1 / 4 바나나 1 / 2에 먹는다. 당신은 먹고 다른 것을 선호 할 수 있습니다.

당신의 위는 모든 수준에서 화가되는 경우, 그 수준에 머물거나 한 단계 이동합니다. 그런 다음 다시 당신의 매일 복용량을 증가로 진행합니다.

때 복용에 의해 점차 줄어들 수 있습니다 불만 무료 :

25 방울 한 번 일주일 매일.
    25 방울 번을 2 주 동안 3 일 간격으로 하루.
    (25)는 3 주 동안 매일 4 회 하루에 한 번 삭제합니다.

좋은 정비는 일주일에 5 ~ 15 방울, 또는 당신이 좋은 기분이 무엇이든 할 수 있습니다.

당신이 당신의 피부에 35 % 과산화수소를받을 경우 몇 분 동안 흐르는 물에 씻어.

발을 담가 : 1-1/2 온스. 35 % 여자 1. 물.
    목욕 : 16온스 35 독을 제거하기 위해 물을 욕조 %이다.
    대장 : 1 / 2 PT. 5 갤런 당 3 %. 물.
    듀 : QT 당 3 %의 6 큰술. 물.
    칸디다증 : 35 % 1 방울 1 일 3 회; 다음 별 일정을 듈을 증가시킨다.

더 심각한 불만 1 ~ 3 주까지 25 방울에 1 일 3 회 사용이 가능합니다. 그런 다음 25 일까지 졸업하면 문제가 알아서 할 때까지 하루에 두 번 삭제합니다. 이 1-6개월 수 있습니다.

당신이 약한 위장이있는 경우는 임신과 유사한 구토가 발생할 수 있습니다. 피부, 폐, 신장, 창자 : 또한 죽은 세균이나 독소의 다양한 형태들이 신체의 제거 기관을 통해 출시되는대로 클렌징 효과를 경험하게 될 것입니다 해제됩니다.

클렌징 효과에 약간의 반응은 피부 발진, 메스꺼움, 두통, 졸음, 비정상적인 피로, 설사, 머리 나 가슴 감기, 중이염, 종기 또는 신체가 독소를 완화하기 위해 사용하는 다른 방법을 포함 할 수있다. 이것은 몸의 자연 정화하고 당신이 당신의 프로그램을 유지하기 위해 지속적으로 짧은 시간이어야한다.

과산화수소의 3 % 용액을 만드는 식. 1온스을 넣어. 파인트 항아리에 35 % 과산화수소. 11온스를 추가합니다. 증류수. 이것은 12 온스 줄 것이다. 3 %의 H2O2. 치아를 닦고 피부 염증에 적용하기위한도 사용합니다.

당신이 이식을했다 경우 35 %의 H2O2를 사용하지 마십시오.

기다리는 당신에게
    제품의 새로운 힘을

나는이 작품은 Gaiandriana 강화에서 수행되고 있음을 언급했기 때문에, 여러분 중 일부는 철수하고 기다리고 있습니다. 연구가 수행되고 있으며, 그것은 잠시 일 것이다 위해 그렇게하지 마십시오. 또, 매체 항목 중 하나는 강도를 보강하기 위하여 제거되고있다. 이것은 당신이 Gaiandriana 존재의 높은 수준을 허용 할 초기 제품에 약간의 음식 처리 알로에 베라를 추가하여 동일한 기본 결과를 얻을 수 있다는 것을 의미합니다. Gaiandriana은 연료의 수준 (음식) 제공으로 성장할 것 - 그래서 그냥 따라 제품을 취급합니다.

I는 모든 더 상품 정화 목적 과산화수소를 수신 할 것을 요구하는, 또한, 암. 당신이 추가하는 모든은, 그러나, 향상 - 손상되지.

다른 제품

우리가 사용할 수있는 다른 제품 Gaiandriana와 함께 사용할 수 있도록하기 위해 노력했다. 도 여기에 이유를 사용! 뭔가를 만드는 경우에 당신은 기분이 좋지 - 그만 그것을 사용, 다시 양에 잘라내거나 아예 잊어 버려. 이들은 당신이 당신이 기분 나빴다 무엇을 먹는 경우 모든 천연 물질 그렇게 기억입니다 - 당신이 바로, 그것을 먹고 종료? 그냥 Gaiandriana 계속 - 내가 당신을 약속 - 당신이 아픈하고 있지 않습니다. 당신이 반응하는 경우, 다음 등 "기본"또는 타정에 "결합"물질 때문일 수 있습니다

클로렐라

우리는 클로렐라의 원인 소화 불량 등에 대한 불만 정을 씹어 서 섭취하기 전에 액체의 비트에 용해를 얻을.

이제 다시, 이유를 사용합니다. 당신은 여전히 클로렐라 외에 먹고 있는가? 글쎄, 아마 당신은 섭취를 줄이려합니다. 그것은 음식보다 당신을 위해 더 나은하지만 당신은 모든 것을 필요가 없습니다. 우리는 당신이 생존 상황에 음식을 가지고 여전히 풍부 건강한 될 수있는 무엇을 보여 efforting됩니다. 그에 따라 섭취량을 조절합니다. 당신이 비상에 걸린 생존의 생계 유지를 필요로하는 경우 - 지금 당신은 건강 요구에 대해 수행 할 작업을 알고있다.

당신은 클로렐라 혼자 물에 존속 할 수 있습니다. 모 번지 차, 철자 빵의 비트 (바람직 빨간색) 어떤 렌즈를 추가하고 당신이 이제까지 한 후 건강하게 살 수있다 - 즉, 그것은 영양 실조가 될 수 없었던 것 "getcha"것이다. 항상 모든 것을 정화 할 수 FOOD-GRADE 과산화수소를 유지. 겔론의 물 35 % 식품 학년 과산화수소 7 DROPS이 정화되고 물에도 전혀주의하지 않아 대부분의 경우 신선도 더욱 향상된 "FLAVOR"을 데리러 것입니다 기억하십시오.

식품 학년 과산화수소 - 등 건강 식품 상점, 실험실로부터 압수 첫 번째 항목 중 하나가 이유입니다. 나는 당신에게 오랜 독자를 생각 나게한다 : 관절염과 다른 겉으로는 "불치"질병에 대한 최선의 치료는 이동하고 자기의 세포 구조 조정을 복원 Gaiandriana의식이 요법을 동반 과산화수소 치료입니다.

CRYSTAL 수명

즉 뛰어난 제품입니다 만, 거의 비용이 보이지되고있다. 혼합하거나 - 그러나, Gaiandriana와 최상의 결과는 현저하게 바로 Gaiandriana와 함께 따라 계속 수정 삶의, 양을 감소하는 경우에도 계속으로보고되고있다. 혼합 8 ~ 10 방울 또는 혀 아래에 별도의 하루에 세 번이 우수합니다. 질병 그러나 이유에서 증가. 이미 이전에이에 그것을 명시하지 않은 경우 - 또한 크리스탈 삶에 쿼트 당 과산화수소의 7 ~ 10 방울을 추가 - 비 냉장 특히, 개봉 후. 이것은 모든 가능한 "원치 않는 방문자를"오염을 제거하고 제품에 손상을 입히지 않을 것이다.

나는 자주 수도꼭지 물을 치료하는 당신을 촉구 할 수 없습니다. 당신은 역 삼투압 장치를 경우에도 - 당신이 물에 모르는 과산화수소의 적절한 양의 물을 취급합니다. IT는 독소에 의해 오염 도움이되지 않습니다하지만 바이러스 성 또는 세균성 오염 물질을 처리합니다. IT는 정화 양 저렴하고 독성이. 가장 좋은 구강 및 잇몸 증강 물의 제 4 컵에 과산화수소를 몇 방울의 구강 세정제 (또는 정도) 및 칫솔질 (또는 그냥 몇 번으로 편리하게 일을 할) 후 입안을 정화. 이 솔루션은 "빛"의 경우 단지 세척 제비 - 활성 입 감염을하지 않는 한 그것은 단지 당신을 도울 수 있습니다. 매일 또는 - - 어떤 또한 나는 당신의 칫솔 몇 번 일주일에 희석 과산화 몇 방울을 떨어 근처하고 편리한 과산화수소를 유지하는 것이 좋습니다. 당신은 살균 브러시가 세균과 재 오염 확산을 중지합니다.

흘리

당신이 가득 차있는 힘을 당신의 피부에 (35 %) 과산화수소를 쏟은 경우 - 당신을 점화 할 것이다. 물에 즉시 세척하고 괜찮을 것입니다. 너무 물에 범벅이되는 것을 씻어 표백됩니다. 그것은 단순히 적절하게 처리 될 필요가 이들 물질 중 하나이다. 과산화수소는 많은 "청소"를 사용 제공하는 I 것조차 노력을 나열하는 - 그러나 당신은 당신이 건강 식품 상점과 비타민 공급 매장에서 정보를 찾을 수 있습니다 당신의 부엌, 화장실 등 주변에서 가장 유용한 항목에 대해 그것을 발견 할 것이다 .

우리의 사람들은 당신을 직접 또는 제품이나 정보와 함께 당신을 도울 수 있습니다; 내 관심을 끌게하지 않는 한 나는 그 일에 참석하지 않습니다. 우리는 전체 범위의 소재로 아마 태만 그래서 우리는 서비스가 아닌 주요 사업으로 이러한 일들을 제공합니다. 전체 부하가 조금 완화 할 때 우리는 더 잘 할 수 있습니다. 지금까지 불평없이 지금까지 도움을 희망하고십시오 - 당신의 인내와 자신의 다른 작업에 추가로에이 하중을 촬영 한 사람의 지원 사랑을 주셔서 감사합니다. 현재 그들은 개월 가열 아직 매우, 매우 제한된 자원으로 그렇게 당신에게 우수한 제품을 가지고 냉장 시설을 구축하기 위해 노력하고 있습니다 - 그래서 우리는 이렇게 양해 해 주셔서 감사합니다. 연구소에 조지 그린의 공격으로 많은 것들을 감사가 이상하고 교정을 시작 할 수있을 때까지 기다려야하거나 실제로 폐쇄 될 수 있었다. 당신이 생각하는 바와 같이, 영향은이 프로젝트의 모든 개체에 좋았어요. 그것은 괜찮 - 보상 등 관련되는 것과 같은 조치에있을 것입니다.