1. 우리는 은銀용액 Colloidal Silver 또는 금 金용액 Colloidal Gold을 의약품이라 주장하지 않습니다. 이곳에서는 나노 은 (AgNPs) 및 나노 금(AuNPs)입자와 이온의 효능과 작용에 대해 연구 조사하고 정보를 제공합니다.
    은용액이나 금용액을 건강 목적으로 사용하는 경우 사용자는 충분한 지식과 이해를 바탕으로 자신의 책임을 주장할 수 있어야 합니다.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 이 곳에서 인용되거나 연결된 문서 및 정보는 특별한 명시가 없는 한 공개와 무료로 사용이 가능하다는 관례에 따르며, 해당 문서 및 정보의 배포자가 저작권을 주장하는 범위에 따라 저작 및 소유권은 해당 권리자에게 있습니다. 이 곳에 공개된 다른 문서는 우리 사이트에 등록된 것임을 명시하는 것을 전제로 수정하지 않고 배포, 저장 등 자유롭게 사용할 수 있습니다.

GAIAN처방 옥시졸(OxySol), 콜로이드 실버, 콜로이드 골드, 식용 과산화수소

Discussion in '금Gold 은silver 요법' started by Mind Central, 2014-11-14 20:38.

Comments

Discussion in '금Gold 은silver 요법' started by Mind Central, 2014-11-14 20:38.

1. Mind Central
    과산화수소, (식용, Food Grade 35%)

1,000 mL 은용액(5~8ppm)에 과산화수소 17.5% 20방울 (10~20방울)
    1,000 mL 은용액(5~8ppm)에 과산화수소 35% : 1방울 (1~2방울)
    1,000 mL 은용액(5~8ppm)에 과산화수소 35% : 2방울 (2~3방울, 옥시졸 제안)
  2. limchangrok
    식용과산화수소를 이용한 물 정화

물 1갤런(약 3.7리터; 3.78541178 litres)에 35% 식용과산화수소 7방울을 섞으면 오염된 물의 정화효과

PJ 56
    CHAPTER 19

REC #1 HATONN

WED., OCTOBER 14, 1992 9:45 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 59

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 14, 1992

GOLDEN HILLS WATER

I certainly do suggest that you not accept what the "foxes" are telling you about the chickens dead in the hen-house. The "rumor" regarding the local water (in any given community in the "garden areas" of your nation the waters are contaminated) still being dangerous. Worse, as the pathogens are efforted to be killed, the chemical contamination rises. You must remember, chelas, that in many areas there is a seven year drought which causes all reservoirs to be low and the minerals concentrated. In areas where there has been flooding, there is a worse problem for the contamination levels are extremely high from the flooding itself.

I know that you can't really DO anything about it as a political issue other than get proof and, as this community has done, bring a class action suit. But, even here, the symptoms were outright without ability to hide and still the suit is not over contaminated water--but rather, the people in charge kept the fact secret instead of warning the people in time to take personal action.

If you get a good filter system you "may" be getting good water--however, even with the filtered water--remember--the holding tank CAN get contaminated and breed little "buggers"--it does however, clean most particulate out of the resulting water. That can be cleansed by 7 drops of 35% food grade, hydrogen peroxide. This is more effective in, say, 10 drops per gallon. However, at 7 drops per gallon, the taste remains good. Even with a whole bunch of drops the taste beats the chlorine and other additives of the system clean-up. You can also add a few drops of "bleach" but this is really untasty and further adds to the "poison" additives.

How can you check on your own? Probably you can't afford to do so--because no one is going to tell you the truth of findings. Then, if you go to a water purification business they are apt to overdo the results in order to sell you an expensive system for purification. My suggestion is simply to add a drop of hydrogen peroxide (food grade) to your glass of water or beverage-use water--to be sure.

ATTENTION: REGARDING HYDROGEN
    PEROXIDE USE
    **CAUTION**
    ***DO NOT USE HYDROGEN PEROXIDE AS PURCHASED IN THE MARKETS FOR ANTISEPTIC USES (TOPICAL)FOR INTERNAL USE. ±THAT IS A 3% SOLUTION AND HAS STABILIZERS WHICH ARE TOXIC IF TAKEN INTERNALLY. USE "FOOD GRADE", FOR INTERNAL USE AND WATCH CAREFULLY THAT YOU USE IT PROPERLY! WOULD A "LITTLE" HURT YOU? PROBABLY NOT, BUT WE ARE NOT PRACTICING MEDICINE AND PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE. IF YOU WISH TO USE THE PRODUCT AT ALL--USE IT ABSOLUTELYCORRECTLY!
    I am not in the additive business, vitamin business, life crystal business, algae business or any other business save bringing you help where I know it to be worthy and in bringing you Truth. All else which might be offered by the people here for your assistance, is strictly THAT--for your help--without advocating ANYTHING. If I come along and tell you, for instance, that "star-dust" will cure everything including head colds and do not tell you how to get star-dust then I am but a foolish nerd showing my own ignorance. You are so limited by the laws which are inspired to keep you sick and not allow preventive care that it is all but impossible to help you at all. For instance, health food stores and holistic practice offices have been raided and totally stripped of all such things as hydrogen peroxide, folic acid and other helpful items. We have no intention of getting our people involved in any such thing or actions. Our people are simply willing to aid you where it is legal and helpful and at no profit beyond costs of shipping and handling.

We are blessed with wondrous people who offer all they have to serve brother at this time of tightening controls and resultant hardships. They will continue to do so as long as it remains legal and product can be obtained. Beyond that, we can offer no more. It is planned to set up greenhouses for the growing of Chlorella as soon as funding is available--but until then, a high quality supply has been located with prices under competitive. It is a time of working together, chelas, and you need good health and food substance if you are to stay functional.